Quarrel

Regulus didn't care for Nyuim now, since he had asked that stupid question. Honestly, Regulus didn't know who Nyuim even was. Was he a cousin... or a uncle? He should've asked while he could. Did Nyuim even like Anuhm, or was he just trying to get to her? He had so many questions, none of which were going to be answered any time soon. He didn't pay attention to where he was walking, so somehow he ended up in the courtyard. He plunked down next a large boulder, and let out a sigh he was holding.

*Honestly, who does he think he is...*

Regulus got frightened when he heard a meow, and saw that the cat had followed him. He picked up the cat and put it in his lap. Looking over at the bush, there was a glint of... bronze? Gold? Maybe neither. While still holding the cat, he walked over and saw a golden ring. Regulus didn't know what to do. Maybe leave it there. No, no.. He pocketed it.

*Finders keepers!*

He knew that Anuhm would be hot on his tail, due to the cat leaving her for him. Maybe it was a weird coincidence, but cats always seemed to like him. There was a specific word that started with the letter P that he did not like, so having cats around was always weird.

Nevertheless, he had much more to worry about than a cat following him. When he glanced at the entrance gate to the courtyard, he saw Nyuim. Nyuim wasn't looking at him, but the cat. Regulus' face quickly turned to a frown. He wasn't sure whether he liked Nyuim or if he would even let him marry his sister.

To be fair, he was quite hot, so maybe his sister would have competition. Wait, what was he thinking? There was no possible way that Nyuim would even think about being gay, nonetheless be.
*Kinda wish he was, though...*
Ack! Regulus' brain was thinking of... not family-friendly things. Oh, how he wanted his mind to stop. To cease anything that he thought of Nyuim.

Thankfully, Anuhm burst through the large double doors a few seconds after. She saw where the cat was, and almost instantaneously started fake-tearing up. Like one of those inside jokes you only share with your siblings? Keyword: Inside. So Nyuim thought she was actually crying.

"Why shed tears, beautiful? Your face is much prettier with a smile."

"Oh, uhm..." Her face flushed as bright as the Norwegian flag. "I wasn't actually crying, you know?"

"Oh. Well, are you distressed? Anything I could help with? Possibly book a spa treatment?" (I honestly have no idea if they have spas in Ancient Egypt.)

Anuhm thought for a moment, and then said, "I mean, I don't really need it. Thanks for your concerns, but I'm fine." She grinned at the last few words.

Regulus was staring and Nyuim, and had been this whole time. If I, your beloved narrator, was at the end of that stare, I would've booked it. No pun intended. Anuhm noticed and asked to pull her brother away for a second.

"Reggie. Snap out of your gay panic and listen to me."
"N-" Regulus started, but was interrupted.
"Get your head back on straight. If you look inside your toga, I think you might have a bit of a problem." Regulus looked down, and saw a whole BRICK making a bump in the normally flat surface.

He started to panic, saying things like, "Oh my, what if he notices?" and, "I'm so fucking screwed." He didn't even notice when started to walk out of the courtyard and up to his room.

As soon as he got into the room, he took a bath with a large tub and large, clay pots filled with water. He still had his issue, though. He didn't do anything about it, but only because the author feels nervous to write lemon.

He left the washroom, and landed face first on his bed, made of mainly wood but did have some feather-stuffed pillows, and a comfy mattress. He didn't even put clothes on when he got ready for bed. It was a exhausting day for him. He pulled up the covers, and even though it was only 9:30, fell fast asleep.

Nyuim POV But Third Person

Nyuim was confused. About his sexuality, and about Anuhm. She was very pretty, and very kind, of course, but did he really want to marry her? Of course, his mother, Regulus' great aunt, set him up to this. He wasn't sure what he wanted. Did he want Regulus to feel the same affection toward him as Anuhm did? Or perhaps he was just experimenting and he really did love Anuhm. Love is hard.

Author's Note 😛
Hey guys. I love breaking the fourth wall :). Anygays, peace out, don't forget to vote and comment! See ya later, comrades. <3