Siete

The sounds of birds chirping was heard from the window. It was peaceful to Beyoncé as she rubbed Onikas back. As Bey was full of energy, Onika was tired. She's attempted to wake Nicki, but gained grumbles and mumbles every time.

Even got a threat.

She'd been laying there awake for hours, all because Onika wouldn't move up. Beyoncé didn't want to see what would happen if she did move and disturb the sleeping beauty.

"Onika baby, I gotta pee." she spoke lowly into her ear. All she got was small movements and a face of annoyance. Getting bold and impatient, she slowly but forcefully move Onika over.

"Mmmmm" Onika groaned. Her eyes opened slightly and she threw the covers over her face. Beyoncé took that time to go pee, quickly.

Why not brush my teeth and stuff while i'm up, she thought.

The sound of whimpers and a thud was heard, right as Beyoncé spit the thick paste from her mouth. She ran out of the bathroom to see Onika on the floor, crying silently.

A small chuckle left her mouth, stopping when Onika looked up at her with a killer mug. Tears were falling slowly and she sat there.

"Why you on the floor?" she asked, being petty. Onika let out a groan and laid her head in her knees.

"You never fucking me again. My legs feel like they aren't even there, and my vagina aches!" she said slightly loud.

Beyoncé laughed at her dramatics and went to help her from the floor. The sound of vibrating went on for the thousandth time. It had been doing the same thing since Beyoncé woke up.

"Please check your phone. It's been going off for hours." she complained. Onika reached over the bed, grabbing it from the dresser.

Several messages from her family, asking about the party and was she coming home. Onika was confused about the party questions, but quickly remembered the little lie they'd told.

She sent a few texts, letting them know everything was fine. Beyoncé couldn't keep her eyes off of Onikas butt that was in her eyesight. Onika laid on her stomach, looking through her phone.

Beyoncé took it upon herself to smack Onikas butt, causing her to yelp. She laid on top of her back, looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

Her face scrunched as she read the names in Onikas messages.

Onika was scrolling through her iMessages, looking to reply from the first person. Bey was waiting for her to click a name, so she could do her damage. As soon as Onika landed on a Jamie, she snatched the phone.

"Bey!" Onika yelled turning over.

"Jamie......what you doing baby, let me slide?" Beyoncé teased. She didn't want to show her anger, but she was pissed.

Onika tried to grab the phone, but was juked. Beyoncé started to type a message, and quickly deleted it before giving her the phone back.

Of course Onika wanted to know what she'd sent, so she tried to go back. Unfortunately for her, the message would still go through either way.

"Beyoncé what did you say?!" Onika whined loudly.

I really liked Jamie, she thought. He was a dark chocolate dude with long curly hair. Dudes with hair was her weakness, especially if they were dark skinned.

"Now go through the phone and delete them other niggas. I'm the only person you gon be fucking with." Beyoncé said, but she was serious.

Onika slowly went through them, only deleting the ones she didn't want to deal with anymore. Beyoncé noticed that she was skipping some, trying to swipe fast, and snatched the phone again.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Onika whined. Beyoncé went through the messages and deleted every one that dealt with a dude. By the end, Onikas messages was empty. Only having her family and Beyoncé there.

Bey gave her the phone back, and pushed her by her shoulders. She laid her body on top of Onikas, and started to drift off. Imma have to start sleeping like this more often, shit comfortable, she thought.

Onika was laying with a pout because of what Bey did. She wasn't ready to let her dudes go. Although they never did anything sexual, it was fun for her to have options for different occasions.

There was only two dudes that she'd actually had sex with, and she dated both for some time before they became her fuck buddies.

They would eventually text her so she wasn't worried about them. It was just the others who gave her entertainment that she was bothered with losing.

"I can't believe you just did that." she whimpered beneath Bey.

They laid there for some time before a knock on the room door was heard. Beyoncé sat up, and Solange stood in the frame. When she saw who was under Beyoncé, she hurriedly turned around.

Both girls were confused with why she just did that, until she came back and closed the door, locking it.

"Bitch! I brought Dominique with me! Why didn't you tell me you were fucking his little sister today!?" she whispered yelled. Onika stood up in a panic and wide eyes.

Beyoncé was shocked and stared at her sister. "Why would you even come over here unannounced!?" she whispered yelled back. They were going back and forth in a whisper until Onika opened the door and walked out.

She was meet with a confused Dominique, and he stared at her. They stood in the middle of the living room. "Whatchu doing here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"We went to a party last night and I got too drunk, so I spent the night here." she shrugged. He nodded his head and sat on the couch. "What you doing here? You acting like you been here before." she chuckled, sitting beside him.

"I have, plenty of times actually. You wouldn't know...you're still a youngin" he rouged her head. She smacked his hand and watched as the two sisters came down the stairs slowly.

They were expecting it to be a fight when they came, but sighed in relief when they saw both siblings sitting on the couch together.

"Come on baby. I just wanted to see what my sister was doing, we can leave now." Solange smiled. They left, and Beyoncé gave Onika a look.

She already knew what was up, and happily skipped up the stairs.

"I'm finna tear this pussy up!!" Beyoncé yelled, following behind.

And that's exactly what she did, Onika definitely couldn't walk after that.