De Diecisiete

"What's up Dave?" Onika smiled. He'd led her to a back area of the club. She didn't think anything of it because Dave was a nice guy...

He gave her a look of lust and she nervously chuckled. The alcohol and weed was settling in and she couldn't think the way she wanted.

Something was telling her to leave, but her body wouldn't move.

"What you got going? I miss you." He grabbed her waist. She stepped back, more like stumbled and tried to put space between the two.

Dave was a bulky man, strong enough to handle a lot. Her smile faded when she was brought closer to him. "Dave...let me go."

He was snuggled in her neck, trying to kiss her. It's obvious that the intoxication was taking over. The both of them were lost in a space that they couldn't get out of.

"Dave move." She said. In her head she was yelling, but in reality, she was speaking barely above a whisper.

She knew she didn't want to be touched that way, by him. His hand started to roam above her dress, and she clamped her legs together.

"Dave...stop please." She started to cry. He gave her a harsh suck on her neck, and forcefully raised her dress.

That movement made her voice come back as she yelled. "No!" She tried to push him. He became angry, and choked her, knocking her head against the wall.

"Ow....Dave stop." She clawed at his hands. He was staring into her eyes, and once he focused, his face softened.

"Fuck. Onika i'm sorry." He whispered removing his hands. She fell to the ground, gripping the bruise.

He helped her from the floor and she fixed her dress back. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking Onika I would nev-"

"Forget about it please." She shushed him.

They walked back to everyone else, and Onika sat back in her spot. Beyoncé had her eyes trained on Dave. The regret in his face told more than anyone had to hear.

"Can we g-go?" Onika choked on her words.

Rihanna looked at her and scrunched her face, looking at Dave. He was staring at Onika, with apologetic eyes.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Rihanna turned fully. Onika shook her head and stood to her feet. Trying not to stumble. She grabbed two shots and threw them back with no hesitation.

"Onika. Don't touch no more." Beyoncé grabbed the third cup from her hand. Rihanna and Lauren began to follow them outside, getting the keys from the valet.

Beyoncé chose to drive, being that she could control her liquor. Onika was quiet the whole time, gaining attention from everyone else in the car.

When they pulled into the complex, Onika was first the get out, and first in the house. She went straight to the bathroom to look at herself.

Her mascara was runny, eyes were red, and she had a red mark around her neck. What stood out to her was the huge hickey on her collar bone.

Beyoncé walked into the bathroom, now able to fully see her. It was so dark that the bruises weren't really seen until now.

"What the fuck! What happened?" She roared. The loud voice made Lauren and Rihanna follow it.

They walked into the bathroom and stopped in their tracks at the sight of Onika. "I-" Onika choked on her words again.

She didn't want to tell them what happened because it was only the alcohol. The heart Dave had wouldn't allow him to do something like that. And she understood.

Knowing Beyoncé, he would die if she told her.

"Bitch- Did you just get fucked?" Lauren drunkenly asked. Rihanna gave her a look and she covered her mouth quickly.

"You had sex with him?" Bey gritted. Onika shook her head quickly as the tears came to her eyes. "So what the fuck happened? You got bruises and hickeys and shit. What's up?" She got angry.

Onika didn't know what to say. She felt small. Beyoncé was stuck on her having sex and was getting angrier through the silence.

"Yo. You finna piss me off. Did you fuck him or not!" She yelled. Onika jumped and it's like she became sober all over again.

"No. Well yes. But no. Not today. Well years ago. Bey no I didn't have sex with him back there." Onika was nervous.

"What you me- You lying." Beyoncé chuckled. She felt like Onika was trying to get back at her.

"I didn't! I'm not lying." Onika cried. Beyoncé looked in her eyes and saw the innocence in them. Her face softened and she calmed down.

"So what happened?" She asked softly.

"He um. He was trying to have sex but I-I didn't want to. And..." She paused, looking between the three in front of her.

They seemed so into it and was waiting for her to continue.

"He got aggressive and- but it was an accident. He was drunk and- and he apologized and- he wouldn't do that." She tried to sum up.

They looked at her crazy. How the fuck does someone try to have sex with you on accident, Lauren thought.

Beyoncé hadn't processed what she'd heard until Rihanna spoke. "Onika why the fuck didn't you say anything at the club!? Imma kill his ass." She stormed out.

Onika tried to go after Rihanna. She knew the damage she could do. Rihanna knew dudes that would kill people in daylight without caring.

"No Riri." Beyoncé stopped Onika by wrapping her arm around her waist. "Bey you gotta stop her. Please. She'll get him killed Bey he doesn't deserve to die"

Beyoncé shook her head. She didn't care about all of that, she wanted to know if Onika was okay.

"Let her do her. Are you okay? Like are you hurt or anything? Did he hurt you?" She brushed her fingers over the bruises.

"Yes but im okay. Bey don't let her get him killed."

Beyoncé ignored her pleas and pulled her dress over her head. Going to the shower and starting the water.

She guided Onika inside, and she began to undress herself. They stood in the shower together. Beyonces main reason for it was to sober Onika up.

The water wasn't super cold, but it wasn't warm either. Enough to make Onika feel it and puke the alcohol out quicker.

"I'm tired." Onika yawned. Beyoncé rubbed her back until Onika jumped out over the toilet.

"Let it out baby."