Veintitrés

"I don't...I don't know. He just texted me out of nowhere. But Bey you can't be so sure that it's him." Onika spoke.

An unknown message came through while Beyoncé was on Onikas phone. She was sure that it was Derick because of the emojis he used.

Almost everyone in the game had a signature way to communicate so others could know it's them, and Dericks was quite simple.

Onika knew that, but didn't want anymore drama. It had already been a lot going on, and it all led to her.

"You know like I know that that's him. Stop trying to be the violence police. The number blocked, if another one come through..let me know." Bey stood from the bed.

They were supposed to be getting ready to go to the new water park. It was similar to a Hurricane Harbor, but different.

Bigger and better rides.

"I can handle myself yaknow. The same way you can do the things you do, I can too. I was raised to know.." Onika mumbled.

She was tired of being treated like a handicap. All her life she was given protection. Even when her parents weren't apart of the business as deep as they are now, she was watched.

None of the family played about her. With her being one of the few girls apart of the Maraj's.

"I don't care..like I really don't. You my baby now so I don't have a choice but to protect you. So deal with it." Beyoncé shrugged.

Onika groaned and walked into her closet, picking a swimsuit. Even though she wouldn't be as bold as the others, she still wanted to look cute.

After looking through several suits, she finally came across one that was worth wearing.

"Man damn why you got so many? You don't even fuck with water like that." Beyoncé complained.

Onika ignored her and began to undress, slipping on the suit she'd chosen. Beyoncé didn't like it but wouldn't say anything.

"You just like pissing me off! That's what it is." Nicki yelled. They were sitting in the car before going inside to meet everyone else.

Not without being late already.

Beyoncé got out of the car, ignoring her rant. On her way to open Onikas door, she opened it on her own making Bey stop in her tracks and frown.

She started to walk off without Nic. They made it inside, Bey waiting at the entrance for her. She wouldn't actually leave her.

"Did all of that just to wait for me." Onika mumbled.

Beyoncé chose to ignore her, just to keep her temper down for the time being.

As they went in, they were met with everyone in the corner. They cheered when seeing the two, since it took so long for them to arrive.

The parents were at their own separate table, not wanting to be bothered with their children.

"Why they sitting over there like they just young as hell?" Onika laughed. The others agreed, laughing as well.