Treinta y dos

"Nic!" Dominique yelled as he walked into their home.

Nicki walked from the kitchen to her living room, mugging her oldest brother. He ignored the attitude, getting to the good news.

"We got Dave. He in the basement. We had to go through the bottom of yall house to get him in there cause he was being pussy and screaming. Didn't want the kids to hear it." He spoke.

Nicki ignored everything, only taking in the beginning. She ran upstairs and quickly changed into one of her many black dresses, and some black and gold heels.

She made sure she smelled okay and looked okay before carefully running back down the steps to the basement door.

Dominique gave her a weird look as he waited.

"I look okay?" She popped her lips. He nodded and opened the door for her to go down.

"Are you staying to witness a murder or what?" She chuckled.

"This would be the first time I see you kill, so I'm finna enjoy it." He chuckled and walked down the steps with her.

Beyoncé was already down there, sitting in a chair. Dave was sitting in one as well, not tied up.

They didn't believe in that.

If you're in the game, you know how to get out of a rope tied to a chair. So it would be pointless.

"Hi Dave!" She smiled widely. Nicki hadn't been so happy to see him.

They'd been trying to find him for years. He was hiding out, but still doing damage.

When he saw her face, he smiled and stood from the chair, being friendly. Onika played along, giving him a welcome.

She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. Once he sat back in the chair, she went to her table.

"You've been putting me through some shit Davey....and i'm sure you know what i'm talking about." She held up her knife.

His eyes were trained on her in the dress, it was doing something to him.

That's why she always got dressed to kill.

It helped distract them, even the women. Her body was a work of art and it was sight seeing.

The dresses she wore was the icing on the cake. It ceiled her look and made it pop.

"Can I see your back? Is the words still there?" She pulled his shirt off. He knew not to go against anything.

Since he claimed to not be scared of death.

Onika smiled at the words still being there from years ago. "Alcohol." She held her hand out.

It was given to her quickly and she poured it on his back. She licked her knife and pushed it inside of him.

"You see how this feels?...That's how I felt when I found out you were doing shit to try and bring me down." She smiled.

Dave was groaning, trying to muffle his screams.

Dominique was surprised. He didn't think his sister had it in her to torture.