five • recovery

"COME BACK TO ME, PLEASE."

dilf 😩

dilf 😩

It was a while after Eren's trial, Eren and (Name) were finally allowed to leave the courthouse. "Any ideas why Captain Levi wanted you to join his squad?" Eren asked the individual, (Name) shook their head. The duo were allowed to see their friends one last time before leaving.

"(Name)!" A voice called out, feeling the vibration, (Name) turns their head, it was Marco with bandages around his eye and Jean. The individual smiled at the sight of the two boys, they started to rush over there. "Hey.."

Marco smiled softly at (Name), Jean walks up chuckling at Marco's reaction. "This guy has been asking how you've been doing since he's woke up." Jean said, wrapping an arm around Marco.

"Just heard you got into Levi Squad with Eren." Marco said, Eren had just walked up a few seconds before, "Oh, hey. How was your trial?"

"People need to stop acting like the world evolves around them."

"Oh."

I'm glad Erwin was able to convince them to spare you.

"..same." Eren said, "Hey, we should get going."

"Where are you two going?" Marco asked.

Levi Squad is taking us somewhere in the forest or something, but we don't know.. probably because we don't want the crazy Military Branch to try to kill Eren.

"Oh! Alright, stay safe, you two." Marco said, smiling gently, "U-Um, (Name), do you mind if I speak to you real quick?"

(Name) nods their head, they follow Marco from behind, leaving Eren and Jean to stare into each other's souls in silence.

"Thank you for saving me, even though I was a lot of extra weight, you still.. helped me, thank you." Marco said again, embracing (Name) into a hug, they embrace Marco as well. "I'll see you soon."

(Name) smiled at him, their hand met with Marco's head. Marco let them play with his hair until Eren came up to them and said it time for the two of them to go. (Name) ran up to Eren, while looking back they waved at Marco and Jean, who was walking up to Marco.

"Come back to me, please." Marco said underneath his breath, or so he thought.

"You like (Name)?" Jean asked with a teasing eyebrow raise, Marco looked at Jean with widened eyes. "Don't worry, bud. I wasn't gonna tell 'em."

"Oh, thanks." Marco's tone was unsure.

"One more thing, rumor has it Reiner also has a thing for them." Jean said, whispering in Marco's ear. "Just get (Name) while you can, bud."

"..okay." Marco said, his heart started to beat all of a sudden. Reiner and (Name)? One of the three people who literally tried to kill him and (Name), confused, Marco was suddenly overcome with so much emotion. "I'll try to.."

"That's my boy!" Jean said, cheering him on.

•••

(Name) and Eren meet up with Levi Squad. The two meet gazes to four new people, assuming these to be some of the best Scouts, (Name) respects them. The two teens are told that they'll be living in the old HQ of the Survey Corps, for a while, proofing that Eren is not a threat to humanity.

On horseback, everyone talked about plans while (Name) glanced at Eren every so often, he looked annoyed. Glad to be deaf, (Name) continues on their very way, enjoying the nice and peaceful ride.

"The former headquarters of the Survey Corps. The facility is no more than an old converted castle. Charming in its way, sure. But, an HQ this is far from both the wall and the river was worse than useless to the Survey Corps." A man named Oruo Bozad, a man with the same undercut style haircut like Levi, except light brown and curly. "Back then the Corps had been formed, and the soldiers were filled with ambition.. who could have figured that this oversized decoration would be the best place to keep locked up?"

Just by hearing his voice vibrates, I can already tell he thinks he's in charge.

Eren looked back at the other Levi Squad members. The Oruo dude suddenly comes close to Eren, which makes (Name) raise an eyebrow. "Don't get cocky, rookie." Eren let out an 'excuse me,' even though the dude didn't say anything sassy to him.

Knew it.

"I don't know about this Titan business, the idea of Captain Levi constantly chaperoning a pissant like you makes me-"
Oruo stopped mid-sentence, biting his tongue, which started to bleed. (Name) who witnessed the thing started to chuckle.

•••

The group had gotten to the old HQ. (Name) and Eren stayed together, they observed each of the members, trying to read them. A man with blonde hair in a bun, and brown eyes, he was slightly taller than Eren, he seemed like a straight to the point kind of guy, then you have the Oruo dude, another man, brown and eyes hair that was kinda slick back, who just seemed strange. Finally, a petite girl, blonde hair and brown eyes. She seemed like the mother of the group.

Levi had suddenly started talking, which made Eren and (Name) look over to the captain. "It hasn't been used in a long time, so it's kind of fallen into disrepair. That's a major problem.. fix it up immediately.

[ insert aggressive cleaning montage ]

(Name) had started cleaning with a petite girl whose name they later learned was Petra. (Name) asked if she knew how to interpret random hand signals. "I can do some." She said, nodded.

(Name) did a couple as a warmup, the girl got them all right. The individual looked at her in awe, applauded as she got each right.

"Does that mean I'm doing good?" (Name) nodded with a grin, "Yay!"

"Zackly, Ackerman wants to see you." It was the Oruo dude from earlier. He stood there, annoyed. Petra asked if she was needed as well. "No, just them."

"Oh, alrighty, see you later, (Name)." Petra said.

They waved at the woman before following Oruo down the halls.

~~~~