one • traitor

【 "

"..."

edited- 4/1/24

It's been a long day for (Name) Zackly, a new graduate of the 104th Training Corps, they had been soaring across Trost District for the past few minutes, looking for their other comrades. They hadn't seen a couple of them since the morning and because of the Titans all of a sudden getting into Trost, it's been more difficult to find them. They can only hope that they're okay, their thoughts interrupted by a faint yell for help, on a roof they were standing on, the yelling was close and they hurried to the source. Soaring with their vertical maneuvering gear, (Name) looked down, seeing where the source was coming from, their (eye color) eyes widened.

Marco! Wait... is that, Reiner and Bertholdt? What're they doing, oh my god...!

(Name) saw one of their fellow graduates, Marco, being held down by Reiner and Bertholdt, two of the top three graduates from their class. They hook their vertical maneuvering gear onto a rooftop, nearby, the sound of the gear hooking onto it makes the two boys' attention go from Marco to (Name) pulling out their blades. Swinging them towards the two boys, (Name) has their teeth gritted and stern eyes.

"(Name)!" Their friend called out to them, they looked down check if anything happened to him, there were no scratches or bruises on him. (Name) holds their blade to Reiner, but faces Marco. "You need to leave!"

(Name) could faintly hear Marco's words, but could read his lips, he knew of that ability, it was somewhat like a substitute for one their scenses being gone, hearing. "They're not who they say they are!" (Name) rose an eyebrow at Marco's statement, but at this point, they didn't really understand what Marco is saying.

Turning their gaze back onto Reiner and Bertholdt, they could see unrecognizable faces. This wasn't the Bertholdt and Reiner that they had grown close to. Swallowing their alight fear down, (Name) draw their blades towards the two boys.

They were going to hurt Marco.

(Name) goes to fight the closest person, Bertholdt. The tall boy's eyes widened when he sees (Name) coming full speed towards him with their blade, but his best friend, Reiner, grabbed them by the waist, restraining them. (Name) kept kicking their legs trying to make Reiner loosen his grip, but the grip on got tighter. Marco had been able to get up, he wasn't as strong as Reiner and Bertholdt, but he needed to help (Name).

All he needed to do was to grab (Name) and get out of there. He saw (Name) was using all of their strength to getting out of Reiner the madman's grip. The freckled boy ran up behind Reiner and kicked in the back of the knee, hoping he would fall or at least give (Name) the upper hand of the fight. It made him almost fall, but he caught himself. Surprisingly, (Name) had gotten the upper hand of the fight between them and the obviously muscular Reiner, their struggling legs had helped them to get out of his grip. Marco ran towards (Name), he grabbed them by the waist. "Hold on tight!"