Together

Chris sturniolo

Chris sturniolo: GUYS I can't believe I date this gorgeous girl!!!!!!!DylanAndrews<3: gorgeous boy!!!!!

DylanAndrews<3: gorgeous boy!!!!!

User3939:AWEE

User 2929:there soulmates

User:9439: I love them together

Dylan's POV
It was now 1am and it was a crazy day so I was tired Chris noticed me yawing and said "wanna sleep in my room" "of course" he held my hand and we went in his bed we cuddled each other and I felt safe in his arms.

"I love you Dylan" "I love you to Chris" "always and forever" and I fell asleep.

Chris's POV
It was 5am and I woke up to Dylan crying and having a nightmare it shattered my heart watching her beautiful soul be broken. "Dylan it's ok I'm here I got you" I kissed her cheek and she woke up.

"I-I'm sorry I woke you up" "Don't be you can't control that." I say hugging her "I wish it could go away" she said as her voice was shaking "it will with time but I will always be here to get you out of them" "I love you so much" she kissed my lips and hugged me "I love you too"

The next morning
Dylan's POV
I woke up and walked down stairs the boys were in the kitchen chatting and Chris was attempting to make eggs and bacon "good morning beautiful" Chris said in his morning voice which made me get butterflies "good morning" I say smiling I notice him scrunching his face at the pan because he's not really sure what to do.

"Want some help?" I ask kissing his cheek he sighed "yes,I wanted to surprise you" he sounded upset "you don't need to!" "Here let's do it together I'll tell you each step" I tell him the instructions and he does really good!

"Breakfast is ready!" Chris yells and Nick and Matt come running in I hand them there plates and Chris hands me mine we both walk over to the couch and put on the tv and eat breakfast.

"Um Chris I'm not sure what to do" "what do you mean Dylan?" He asks "s-since my dads gone w-we're am I supposed to live?" I ask confused.

"With us obviously" he says "no no no,I can't just start living here" I say to him "pleaseeee mom said that you could live here" Chris told me "thank you!" I say cuddling into him.

"How about we grab you're things from you're dads to bring here after we eat?" He asks "okie dokie" I say to him I take our plates and lay them in the sink and we walk to my dads.

He holds my hand and I squeeze his hand hard while walking into the house to my room. We put all my clothes into a suitcase and a got a bag for extra stuff "d-do I bring my guitar?" I ask him "of course!"

We left all my stuff back to the house and I go up to Chris's room and play guitar singing my kind of women and he comes in sitting down on his bed listening when I finish I look up at him and smile

"Wow I can't believe I'm dating you." Chris says "are you serious how am I dating you!" He leans in and kisses me. "Hey since it's sunny wanna go to the beach?" Chris asked "sure"

Deep down I didn't really want to I've always been really insecure about myself and going to a beach filled with pretty girls made me feel worse.

I put on my swimsuit.

I put a sweater on over it and get in the car

Me and the boys all get there and go in the water except for me I get to nervous to talk off the sweater so I stayed on the sand.

Chris's POV
We all go in the water but I notice Dylan stay out on the sand "wanna come in?" I ask her "no thanks I'm not really in the mood to swim right now" she says I nod and swim for a bit. Then I look over at her and she looks sad I notice her starring at some girls and I get confused.

"Nick why does Dylan look so sad?" I ask "I think she's feeling a bit insecure." Nick tells me "what." I look over at her and get sad. Does she not know how gorgeous she is. Why. Why can't she see it. I run out of the water.

"Come on and swim with us beautiful" i whine "no" she says and then I sit next to her and whisper to her "hey listen we're never gonna judge you,no matter what" I say and she looks up and does a little smile. Then she slowly takes off her sweater wen she does my jaw goes down.

"HOLLY HOT!" I yell very loudly and she starts laughing and halls my arm and runs in the water "Chris! Why did you have to yell so loud!" She asks "I was not expecting .. that!" I say checking her out "stop." She says seriously "ok ok I'm sorry....wanna play mermaids?" They all laugh "of course!" Then we play mermaids.

Nicks POV
"There literally perfect for each other." I say to Matt watching them play mermaids "100%" he replied

Authors note: 200 reads!!! Tysm!!!! Ily all!!!!