Birthday boy

The Fantastic Four
Dill pickle. Dylan
Chrissy. Chris
Bird boy Nick
Lover boy. Matt

Messages
Chrissy: so our birthday is tomorrow you're going to our party right?

Dill pickle: of course
Lover boy: bet, remember 9-11
Dill pickle: on it
Bird boy: we're something nice😉

Time skip

It's now 7pm the next day and I just got a shower so I put on this

And did my hair

And got a text from Matt that there in the driveway I get in the back with Nick and they all look at me with there eyes wide

I get in the back with Nick and they all look at me with there eyes wide.

"Bruh stop starring at me like that" "Dylan you're literally a goddess" Nick says and I start laughing "well enjoy it while ya can cause tomorrow imma wear sweats" I gave them all boxes "I wish I could give you more" they open it and it's all converses of there favourite colour. Chris reached from the back and gave me a hug "I love them thank you" they all were happy with there gifts.

We got to there house and Marilou and there dad said that there going to there friends house for the night so we could have the party. We set up disco lights laid out all the snacks and put on some music and before people arrived I brang nick up to his room.

"Nick I'm scared,I'm worried I might have a panic attack I'm not good with crowds" "it will be ok Dylan Matt has social anxiety too so you guys can look out for each other "ok" I said then hugged him and went down stairs. What felt like a million people showed up and I said to Chris "how many friends do you guys have?" "Oh this is just random people in or classes last year" I nodded and went to get myself a drink.

I seen some people drinking alcohol but I'd never drink I didn't wanna end up like my dad. A guy comes up to me and gives me some sprite "here" he says smiling "t-thanks" I drink it fast then I noticed it tasted weird oh well I kinda liked it and I asked him for another then without realizing I was drunk. He spiked my drink.