Not so happy

Dylan's POV
We all get to there house and I run up and lay on Chris's bed looking at the ceiling then Chris comes in. "Hey you ok?" He says sitting next to me
"Sorry for interrupting you're video" I say as I look to him "Dylan.you're more important then a video,I just want you to be ok"

"That's the thing Chris I-I never will" I say looking out his window then he pulls my face to look at him "I know,no one can ever be fully ok but I'll make you as close to it as possible" I kiss him and slightly grin and so does he.

"I miss her" I say looking into his eyes "I know, beautiful" he says hugging me. After watching some shows I finally go to bed we cuddle a bit then Chris falls asleep.
TW:sh
I go on my phone and go on Instagram all these beautiful girls pop up. I went to the mirror and looked at my body up and down.I hated every inch I went to the kitchen quietly and grabbed a knife and went back to the bathroom and looked the door. I cut my wrists and a bit of my thighs.

I cry for a bit thinking about me and Chris. He's too good for me a bunch of girls all ready wanna be with him so... why me? I put some bracelets over my wrists and and put some foundation over my thighs. And went back to bed and slept.

Chris's POV
I wake up and see Dylan still asleep not cuddling me and at the edge of the bed.weird. "Hey pretty girl" I whisper in her ear and she smiles then slowly opens her eyes "time to get up" I said and she got up,we walked down stairs "want cereal?" I ask "I'm n-not really h-hungry" she says and I nod. She was stuttering again and she hasn't really for a while only when she's anxious am I making her anxious?

I get my breakfast and sit next to her on the couch and we watch outer banks I kiss her cheek and she smiles and then looks down.

Later at lunch
We go to McDonald's "what do you want?" Nick asks Dylan " I'm not really hungry" she replied and I looked at her and whispered "come on you haven't ate all day you need to eat." She shook her head no.

We got our food and got home "can we talk" I ask her and she slowly nods and we go upstairs I noticed her hands shaking and I hold them tightly "why aren't you eating" I ask as my voice breaks a bit. She shrugged "please eat Dylan" she turned and looked away.

I try giving her my fries but she lays down and put her head down in the pillow. I lay the fries next to her and leave. I start to bite my nails anxiously "Matt" I say and he noticed how stressed I was so he takes me to his room "what's wrong?" He asks.

"Dylan is refusing to eat today" I say looking at him "oh Chris, I think she probably doesn't like her body and is trying to starve herself" he says remembering that day at the beach.

Tears form Chris's eyes and he starts to cry "really" he says as his voice breaks again "hey it's ok just look out for her" Matt told him and he nodded.

Chris went back down to his room and sat next to Dylan his voice shaking he says "Dylan please,please eat" she looks at him and can see his sadness so she slowly picks up four fries and painfully eats them.

He slightly smiles which makes her feel happy.

Later that night I get the knife again and do the same thing as before.

A week later.
I've been doing the same thing every night to take away the pain. No one noticed.

Dylan's POV
I got up and got dressed

Dylan's POVI got up and got dressed

Chris gets up and kissed me we go eat cereal and watch tv we then make a YouTube video which was a q&a I didn't talk much in it

We then go home and me and Chris make some cookies although Chris would always be able to cheer me up their was still that voice in the back of my mind telling me I wasn't good enough for him or anyone.

TW:sh
It was around 7pm me and Chris were hanging out in his room and cuddling when he then brushed his arm passed mine which made my bracelets go up my arm a little. Shit. Chris looked down and saw them. My scars. His breathing got heavier. "D-Dylan" he said as his voice was shaky and tears formed in his eyes.

TW:sh
J push my bracelets down so he can't see them anymore. His breathing got worst. He was having his  first panic attack. He didn't have anxiety so he never experienced one but the thought of Dylan hurting herself made him get very anxious. "D-did I-i make y-you feel like this" he said crying.

TW:sh
"No ,no,no, Chris you make me happy" I start hugging him and rubbing my thumb on his face to calm him. "T-then what d-did" he said still crying. "Myself,my own thoughts" which made him cry more. "I'm sorry" I say to him "it's not you're fault" he says calming down.

He whipped his face and took deep breaths. He looked at me with sadness. "How do you not see how beautiful you are Dylan" he said in a whisper. "Why me" I ask him "what?" He asked confused "why out of all the girls that like you,why date me" he gets more sad. "Dylan you're not only beautiful but you also have a great personality,every day when I see you i know that my day will be a lot better when you're there" I hug him.

TW:sh
"Please don't do that anymore" he asks "ill try" I responded he leans down and kisses my scars then kisses my lips then he gives me the tightest hug ever. And I know that he is my happy place.

Authors note: hey guys!! Sorry that this chapter wasn't that good. I have been mentally drained lately and I also can't think of any idea for the next chapters. If you got any ideas comment them:) Also thanks for all the reads Omg!!!<3