Chapter 2

Tony had been working in the lab when he heard a loud noise come from the living room on his floor. Wondering what it was, he went to where the sound came from. He stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw what it was.

"No way. Hell no. No way is he staying here. Get him out," Tony spoke firmly. "Tony-" Thor tried to reason with the billionaire, but he refused to listen. "No Thor! I won't allow him to stay in my tower and that's final!" Loki smiled at his brother, "I told you Thor." "Shut it," he turned back to Tony, "My brother has changed and seeks penance. I told him he could find it here."

"Uh, not in my tower. And even of I said yes, there's no way any of the others would let it happen," Tony spoke. "Damn right I wont let it happen!" came a voice from the vents followed by an arrow that pinned Loki's cape to the wall. The archer jumped down from the air ducts into the room. He then pinned Loki to the wall with anger in his eyes.

"I see I've been missed," he joked. Thor started to pull Clint away but he brushed his hand off. "Why don't you shut the hell up right now before I make you." Loki grinned.

"I know I look ravishing, but you must learn to refrain yourself." Apparently the archer didn't find his joke as funny as the god did because he slammed him against the wall harder. This time Thor pulled him away, ignoring Clint's struggles to free himself.

"Aw Thor why must you ruin our fun?" Loki joked as he pulled the arrow from his cape. He fiddled with the arrow while saying, "I mean, even though it's obvious how much I'm loved, I think it's safe to say that I simply don't belong here, and I shall seek forgiveness elsewhere." Clint scoffed.

"Forgiveness my ass!" Loki laughed at that. "Even though you despise me, you're quite funny." Clint glared at him and said nothing. "Well brother, it seems I'm off to Asguard. I bid you farewell, but I must be off!" Before he could turn around however, he heard a deep voice come from the door way.

"He can stay." Everyone turned to look at Steve Rodgers. "Steve are you crazy?" Tony asked. "Quite the opposite. If Loki wants to change, I don't see why we can't help him. In fact I think it's not that bad an idea. It'd be good for all of us." Loki didn't believe this was happening. Was he really going to live with earth's mightiest heroes?

"So Loki, what do you say?" Steve asked. Loki shrugged, "Honestly I didn't think I'd get this far..." Thor chuckled, "Looks like you lost the bet after all." Loki rolled his eyes. "You guys made a bet on whether we'd let him stay with us?" Tony questioned. "Indeed, and if it weren't for the walking American flag, then I would've won the bet and gone back to Asguard." "Gee, thanks Cap," Clint said.

After Clint left the room, Loki looked back to the super soldier. "Really, thank you." "You're welcome," he replied, "But if you even think about doing anything,"

"I won't," Loki cut him off. Steve left to tell the others of the new resident, leaving the two gods alone. Thor was smiling widely. "Stop grinning like a fool," he told him. Thor just grinned wider. "You still owe me $20." Loki laughed, giving his brother the money. Perhaps he will enjoy it here, and grow fond of it's residents. Hopefully, they will grow fond of him as well.