Chapter 6

Tonight was one of the Avenger's self-proclaimed movie nights. They all were gathered in one of the main common rooms to watch "Just Go With It" and "Blended." They all seemed to be greatly enjoying the films.

"Gently brush your fingers along your partner's neck," the masseuse therapist spoke from the T.V. Adam Sandler's character thumped Drew Barrymore's neck harshly. "Now lady's it's time for you to join in. As your partner moves down to your shoulders, reach out and rub his ears as if you were rubbing the morning dew off a flower petal." Bruce snorted at that.

Loki nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt strong hands thump against his neck. He quickly turned to see Clint's mischievously grinning face.

"Do you want me to 'gently brush my fingers across your neck?'" Loki made eye contact with the archer. "Only if I can rub your flower petals." Tony made a face at the choice of words.

"That sounds like the beginning of a bad porno," he said in disgust. Loki smirked, "You should know all about that Stark." Tony's jaw dropped and Clint let out a loud laugh. "You're dead Reindeer Games!" Loki chortled and dodged the pillow that was thrown at him.

"Ehehehe what's the matter? You mad 'cause it's the truth?" Loki teased, dodging yet another pillow. Tony turned to Thor. "Can I suffocate him?" he asked. "Be my guest," he answered.

Let's just say they didn't pay much attention to the movie after that.

Loki spent the following day in his room trying to finish the last book in his series. He had never known you could grow attached to a fictional character as if they were family. The predicament the characters were in were horrible, and Loki saw no way out for them. Especially when Connor and Risa said their version of goodbye.

When Risa said, "I love you," Loki knew it was the end. He became frustrated, throwing the book against the wall and muffled a scream in a pillow. He stopped when he heard a knock on the door followed by a smug voice.

"I'm guessing you got to the part?" Natasha said through the door. "What the bloody hell do you think?" he yelled back. She laughed before walking off, knowing better than to bother him while he was upset over his book. Clint, however, did not know better.

"Remind me why we are doing this again?" Thor asked the archer, still not entirely sure why they were doing this. "Because it's gonna be hilarious!" he replied cheerily. Thor shrugged, deciding no harm would be done.

While Loki was quietly screaming out his frustration into the upholstery, Thor walked up to the door.

*knock knock knockknock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Thor asked, then was pulled down the hall by Clint before the frost giant decided to do something to them. Sure enough, Loki's door flew open. He glared down the hall, and made a slick ice patch appear in front of them, causing them to slip.

Loki smirked, "I'm sorry, I guess I need to learn to 'Let It Go.'" He then turned and went back into his room to finish the book. He only had a few chapters left, and he planned on finishing it. He finally did, and was pleased when everything turned out to be semi-okay. He went into the living room to spend time with the rest of the team.