Chapter 5

After a couple of weeks, the Avengers started warming up to Loki. It turns out Natasha had read the Unwind series as well, and they got along pretty well. Tony and Loki shared the same sense of humor, Bruce found him interesting, Clint realized he was actually was a likable guy, and he and Steve just clicked. This made both Thor and Loki extremely happy.

At the moment Loki was in the shower. The steam rose above him and filled the room, fogging up the mirror. Loki had grown fond of the Avengers. They weren't as bad as he first thought.

As he took his shower, he started singing Sister Christian. His voice carried through the halls of the floor, causing Tony to pause. He listened, confirming that it was, to his dismay, Loki singing Sister Christian. He was surprised the god even knew that song. He actually wasn't half bad, and he stopped to listen. Oh yes, this was definitely black mail material.

After stepping out of the shower, Loki grabbed his towel drying himself off, then wrapped it around his waist. He opened the door to see a smug Tony Stark leaning against the doorframe. Loki practically jumped a foot in the air and almost dropped his towel.

"Stark!" he screeched, grabbing the towel a moment before it fell. "Loki," he countered. They stood in tense silence before Tony broke it. "I didn't know you enjoyed Night Ranger," he said.

The god's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. "Do they have singing lessons in Asguard 'cause you were actually pretty good." Loki glared at him, "Shut up." Tony smiled.

"No, really. I'm fact I wouldn't mind having, oh let's say, a recording," he finished with a sinister grin. All the color rushed from the frost giant's face, leaving him more pale than usual.

"You wouldn't." Tony met his eyes, "Oh but I would."

"Stark!" Loki yelled. "Reindeer Games!" Tony mocked. "Hmm, I wonder what the other Avengers would think of this?" Loki froze, "Please don't." This only served as an invitation to the billionaire, as he turned and started running down the hall. Loki instantly sprinted after him.

Tony looked over his shoulder, laughing all the while. Loki had been gaining on him. He finally caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. "Stark, if you play that video, I swear I will-"

"You'll what?" Tony asked. Loki opened his mouth to reply, but paused. "I'll freeze you for 70 years like your boyfriend." Tony scoffed, "He is NOT my boyfriend!" Loki just gave him an all-knowing smirk. "Sure he isn't; those hickeys just magically appear on both of your necks after you two have been alone together." Tony's jaw dropped.

"How did you- Do the others know?!" He asked. "If they do, then they figured it out on their own. And they aren't dumb, so they probably already figured it out or suspect it." Tony stared up at him. "You aren't gonna tell them, are you?" Loki cocked an eyebrow. "You won't show the recording will you? Tony sighed. "Truce."

Tony and Steve made sure to be extra careful in hiding their necks in the following days.