Commission

"Miss Y/n and Captain Kaeya! Miss Eula is asking for you to meet her at the Headquarters." One member of the knights called out Y/n, catching her attention.

"Oh? Why is that? Is it urgent?" Y/n asks with a soft tone of her voice. "Yes, it is indeed urgent." The knight panted heavily from running.

"Alright. Please do tell Miss Eula that we'll be over at the HQ later. I'm still having my lunch for today." The knight placed his right hand on his chest and bowed before leaving. Y/n let out a heavy sigh before continue savoring her sweet madame.

"My, my, Y/n. I have finally met someone that prioritizes their food before their job, no?" Kaeya teased her, receiving a death glare coming from Y/n herself. Teasing or messing with her is a bad idea, but Kaeya finds it entertaining.

"If I was you, Kaeya, I rather keep my lips zipped shut." Y/n took a bite of her sweet madame as Kaeya let out a soft chuckle.

"Jeez, no need to rush, co-captain of the reconnaissance. You bave the whole time of the Teyvat to savor the madame. " The Cavalry Captain teased her once more and y/n emptied the glass of water.

"Oh, dear Kaeya. Try to convince me with your ridiculous plans once you can finally wield every weapon in Teyvat, Cavalry Captain." Y/n told him, ending it with a scoff before standing up from her seat. Kaeya chuckled once more and stood up after her.

While walking back to the Headquarters, Kaeya kept teasing the poor y/n about the smallest thing about her and tried flirting with her. As they got closer to HQ, Y/n suddenly grabbed Kaeya's wrist after hearing yelling coming from inside. She slammed the door open and turned to the left, the doorway to the Acting Grand Master's office. She dragged Kaeya with her and busted the door open, seeing Jean, Diluc, Lisa, Amber, and Eula together, looking frustrated and stressed.

"What happened? I heard yelling from here." Y/n asked with a stern tone on her voice, letting go of Kaeya. She turned to look at Eula, the one who called for her to come.

"We have a big problem with the Fatui. They've been bugging the knights lately, mostly with higher positions in the Knights of Favonius. Now, my mind's been itching to know the truth behind their actions." Jean said and ended it with an exhausted sigh.

"Why are you trying to say?" Y/n turned to Jean and crossed her arms.

"We want you to spy on them." Eula blurred out, receiving a sigh from Y/n after.

"We got no other choice but you, Y/n. You're highly known in the Favonius for being good at spying everyone. Please, Y/n. You could do whatever you want after all of this, as long as we could find the truth behind the plan of the Fatu-," Jean ranted but soon got cut off.

"As the Co-captain of the Reconnaissance Company, I will take this commission. If it's for my city's safety, I will do it." Y/n said with her eyes closed. Here I am again, committing myself on a dangerous commission. She thought to herself.

Y/n opened her eyes and turned to everyone, who are now relieved by her statement.

"So? Enough slacking. I did not come here to stand and watch all of you sigh in relief just because I agreed on this commission. I don't want wasting every millisecond of my life because of this. Let's make a plan now."