Wangshuu Inn

"I wish you the best on your travels, Y/n," Jean said with a sweet smile on her face. Y/n stood in front of the carriage, bowing at everyone for the last time. Kaeya opened up the door and Y/n got inside the carriage.

"You're looking lovely, Y/n. I will see you soon, dearest." Kaeya complimented her for the last time and hugged her for the last time, knowing that she would never choose him to be her lover and come back to the city with someone you deserve better.

They pulled away and Kaeya held out his hand, Y/n holding it and walked inside the carriage. He closed the door shut and backed away. Y/n gave Kaeya a genuine sweet smile before the carriage started moving forward. He couldn't take his eyes off the carriage as it slowly disappeared out of his vision.

Y/n let out a sad sigh as she watched the city slowly disappear out of her sight as well.

"I guess this is where I start my new life as a different person."

Hours had passed, she finally reached Wangshu Inn. The coachman helped to bring her stuff up to the Inn, so she could check into her room. Y/n thanked the coachman for dropping her off and helping her with her things before letting him leave the premises.

"Welcome to Wangshu Inn! I'm Verr Goldet, how may I help you for today?" A young woman on the desk politely greeted Y/n.

"Hello! Ms. Jean Gunnhildr booked a room for one night just yesterday." Verr Goldet nodded as she skimmed through her customer lists. "I see. You're must be Y/n L/n. Come with me, Ms. Y/n." The receptionist turned and walked out from the desk and leaded the way to Y/n's room.

As they got onto her room, it was really large and wide. It has a lot of space that Y/n found really comforting, as she fears on tight and small areas.

"Here is your room, Ms. Y/n. If you need any help, feel free to come to the receptionist and look for me." Verr Goldet reassured before leaving and slowly closing the door shut, leaving Y/n inside the room.

Y/n jumped down onto the bed, too exhausted to stand back up. The pillows and bed foam are quite better than hers back at Mondstadt, but the comfort that she had on her bed was far different from the one in the Inn. She lazily sat up on the bed and stared at her things, until a growl was heard coming from her stomach.

"Hah. I'm hungry. I should go back down and get something to eat." She stood up, get her room key and locked the door shut before leaving the floor.

She used the elevator to get down onto the ground floor, which where everyone gathers around to eat. She sat down on one of the vacant tables and waited for a waiter to come.

"Good evening! What will you eat for your dinner today?" The waiter asked.

"May I get an Almond Tofu and Jade Parcels, please? I'll take a water as my drink."

"Alright! Anything else?"

"That'll be it."

"Alright! The payment for your food can be payed before you booked out your room. Please wait for a moment for us to serve your food." The waiter said before walking away.

"Damn, Wangshu Inn is a beautiful place. Probably will tell Kaeya to book a room here again together." Y/n smiled as the thoughts of Kaeya ran through her mind.