~ Intro ~

• Characters •

~ Elaine Fitzgerald ~
Brooke Shields
13
~• Fitz, Dolly, Laine, Lainey •~

~ Elaine Fitzgerald ~ Brooke Shields13~• Fitz, Dolly, Laine, Lainey •~

"I don't think I could do any of it without you, Rich,"

~•~

~Richard Tozier~
Finn Wolfhard
14
~• Richie, Rich, Trashmouth •~

~Richard Tozier~Finn Wolfhard14~• Richie, Rich, Trashmouth •~

"You're the best part of me, Lainey, sincerely."

~•~

~•~

~• Other's •~
Logan Lerman as Christopher Fitzgerald; 16
Hugh Jackman as Martin Fitzgerald; 43
Rachel Weisz as Sandra Fitzgerald; 41

~•~

~• Rest of the cast as themselves •~
Jaeden Martell as Bill Denbrough; 14
Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Uris; 14
Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie Kasprak; 13
Sophia Lillis as Beverly Marsh; 14
Chosen Jacobs as Mike Hanlon; 14
Jeremy Ray Taylor as Ben Hanscom; 13
Nicholas Hamilton as Henry Bowers; 16
Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise; ?
~ and more ~

~•~

~• A little bit about Elaine •~

Elaine is a thirteen-year-old girl who's lived in Derry, Maine her whole life. She's quiet, kind, well presented, and quite shy for her age. Kind of strange for a girl who sticks with the chattiest boy in town; you might know him as Richie Tozier. Despite their obvious differences, perhaps that's what made them get along so well, she and Richie joint to the hip ever since they could walk. When, the previous summer, Elaine's older brother, Christopher, shot himself, the girl had been sent spiralling down a rabbit hole.

Her parents, Martin and Sandra Fitzgerald, too preoccupied with their own loss hardly even noticed their own daughter drowning in her own grief. After all, poor Elaine had been the one to find Chris that day. Luckily, Richie was there to help her out of it. It was now the next summer, in particular, the exciting summer of 1986, where times were booming, a hopeful fresh start in front of her. Still traumatized and grieving, Elaine is greeted by much worse then she could have ever imagined for the summer ahead.

During, Elaine discovers what her real life nightmares are really made of, leaving her more scared than she ever was before. Nonetheless, the school's known bully, Henry Bowers, and his gang of goons made it their summer goal to follow Elaine and her group of friends, The Losers, around, terrorizing the younger kids for good fun. Meanwhile, the rest of the kids in Derry just wouldn't stop disappearing. It was obvious that there was a new threat in town, and this time, it wasn't Henry Bowers. It was something far, far worse—Unimaginable.

So, while she and her friends unknowingly go searching for the cause, Elaine discovers more than just fear. In the meantime, she might even wind up falling for her polar opposite best friend? Will the kids get to the bottom of Derry's strange problem, let alone find a solution, or will they all remain wondering? Start reading to find out!!!

~•~

! || Huge trigger warning || !
Before you read this book, i'd like to let you know that it contains many forms of triggering content. For instance, gore, blood, death, self-harm, suicide, sexual assault, kidnapping, and likely even more touchy subjects. So, by my own personal recommendation, if you are triggered by any of the themes listed, please do not read.

~•~

• Authors note •

Hey guys, as you can see, I decided to write a new fanfic. Recently, I've been fan girling over IT and I felt as though I should write a fanfic for Richie (not to mention, Finn is also my favourite ever!!). Anyways, I based Elaine a lot off myself and I really hope you all love her as much as I do. Before reading I'd also like to say that I know Richie is gay in the movies (I'm not sure about the book) but in this he isn't. Don't get me wrong, I love him and Eddie together, (Reddie4life) but I just love the idea of him with a shy girl for some reason (or me!!!). Anyways, I hope you all enjoy! Please make sure to comment any suggestions, thanks for all the support.

Sincerely, Eve <3