18th Birthday

Esme

I'm turning 18 today and I'm so excited that finally I'll be able to apply in the asteroid science lab.

I woke up at 6 am and started taking a bath and started making my breakfast. My parents travel a lot. They work with astronauts and have been on moon before.

Life is exciting but also tough.

I started taking my lecture as I turned on my device. Robots teach us. My grandparents told me how they used to go to 'schools' and were taught by humans.
That sounds so strange. Also they told me how there was a virus that spread among all around the world and that started education in online mode.

After completing my lecture I went to look for my aircraft that I got for my 18th birthday.  Umm yes people use them now. They are just like normal couch kinda thing that has buttons and handles and we can fly from one place to another. New prime Minister has banned from using road transports as it causes pollution and traffic. Only cycles are allowed. I don't own a bicycle bc I do walk instead of using any transport.

I saw my parents message on my device

Happy 18th birthday our dear Esme. Mom and dad are so proud of you. We hope you like your present. You can go and register your name for the applicants of your favorite science lab. Also honey we're sorry that we'll be out for a week. Take care of yourself and eat on time.
Love you a lot.
Mom and dad.

I smiled seeing their message.

I dressed myself to go in the science lab.