Anniversary

2 years later.

EREN.

Today is our second anniversary. It's been 2 years of us being in a relationship. Yesterday it was Nessa's birthday and we spent the whole day watching movies and the night at the club.

She's been so good to me. We're also planning to move in together.

Small update about everyone. Luca has started his school. Krish, my cuz now lives in Australia. Him and lily broke up due to long distance. Jacob has a boyfriend. Caleb came to meet us last month. He's doing well in his college. Zeke officially works as a bartender and he enjoys his job to the fullest. Serena lives with her aunt but she often visits her boyfriend to check on him. Vanessa has met all my friends. Now they're her friends too.

I'm planning to take her out for a romantic dinner today.

ESME

Mr Robinson has been a great help. Ace and Amber asked their father to help us in making a time travel machine.

After a lot of convincing, he finally said yes. He did a lot of research. But his father is a mechanical engineer who has made robots before. I along with Ace and Amber traveled different places to get the equipments and various parts for the making of the machine. Its been two years, we still don't know if it's ready to use yet.

Though I still wanna meet Eren and his family. I wonder if he still has long hair..or maybe he cut his hair short. I'll tell him about the book I'm writing. He would love the idea of me writing a book.

EREN

She looks like an absolute goddess in that red silk dress. I just wanna feel all her curves that this dress is hugging way too much.

But the night is still young.

After the wonderful dinner, we make our way back home .

"Babe, stay the night." She nodded and kissed my nose. She's so cute oh godd.

As soon as we reached my room, I locked and the door and pressed her body against it. She smiled evilly. Then I kissed her plump lips smudging her red lipstick. She was moaning against my lips.

"Eren please"

"Please what love?"

"Don't make me wait anymore. Please" she whined.

I gently placed her on my bed and then started taking her pretty dress off. I took off my clothes then throwing them across the room, I started kissing her hungrily.

:) ...

"Eren it was so good"

"Yes baby you did a really good job. Happy anniversary. I love you."

Did I really say that. Fuck.

"I love you too Eren". She looked at me totally exhausted because of our earlier activity.

Then I kissed her on her forehead.

Her eyes were sleepy, so I placed my arm around her beautiful body and she fell asleep all cuddled up with me.