First visit.

When I entered the lab..It was like the best feeling bc I've been waiting to get into this lab and learn more about different gadgets.

Today was my last lecture before entering the lab. They teach theory in the lecture and now that I'm in lab I'll be able to learn about them practically. I'm so excited to be the part of asteroid lab.

I saw this beautifully dressed robo who asked me to enter my name, address and my mobile number before getting registered.

It spoke in its robotic voice
"Congratulations, you're the part of the lab. You can go and check the gadgets and can start your sessions by tomorrow"

"Thanks" I replied politely and entered the metal room. It is all painted in silver and black color and smells like science(iykwim). My eyes went on the most beautiful machine that I've only seen on my phone. The infamous time machine. I wanted to visit different ages with the help of time machine but they don't allow to touch any of the objects without permission.

Did I tell you there are just a few humans. The teachers and other staff are all robots. Yes there are more robots than real humans. My parents told me how the virus killed a lot of people and also the impact of war on countries destroyed the nature.

Everything is supervised by the robots. I do not like depending on machines that much .This is the reason I do not have friends. They all just think I'm different bc I don't like these whole new rules implemented by the new prime Minister. He sucks.

"You can't go out without those freaking robots permission. Can't use any transport. Can't watch television. Can't do anything you like". Is he for real?.

People make money by working as astronauts or food companies or securities, doctors ,engineers etc. Other jobs are totally worthless.

After the tiring day I decided to sleep at 8pm. Yes according to the rule we all sleep at 8pm and wake up at 6. Thats the time when everyone's mobile phones are turned off automatically. They are not able to even call anyone.

I cried myself to sleep , thinking that I don't deserve to live like this.

And my only escape from this hell is

THE TIME MACHINE ..