Weirdo

I woke up at 6 am as I always do. There was silence, I assume they'll are still sleeping.

I went to washroom and did my business.

Then I went to the lawn where the trees were. In 2062, there are no big trees as they may cause robobirds to lose signals. People can just plant small plants and flowers.

As I was admiring the beauty of the fragrant flowers I heard someone clear their throat.

Eren.

"Woah you woke up so early"

"Umm yea I usually wake up at this time only".

"I am trying to wake up early...but this lockdown shit is making me so lazy"
He chuckled.

Out of no where I asked.

"How old are you Eren".

"18..you?"

"Me too".

"How..aren't you like in negative something. Like you're 18 in 2062 so you should be something like -25". He laughed as if he cracked a very funny joke.

"That wasn't funny..you weirdo". He stopped laughing after realizing it really wasn't funny.

"Okay so do you wanna eat something?"

I was starving. So I went to the kitchen with him and we started making (wattpad famous) pancakes.

It feels so good. I'm really jealous of these people who are living this life minus the virus and lockdown.

After sometime Cynthia along with Erens baby bro (Luca) came downstairs and sat around the table with us. We made enough pancakes for all three of us.

...

"God just please save the world from this pandemic." Cynthia prayed while watching the news.

That was so saddening how people are losing their loved ones. The only way to end this virus is to isolate.

After lunch, Eren and I went where the time machine was. I really needed someone's help to repair it as I didn't know a lot about it.

He told me that his uncle is a scientist and maybe he can help us to find the spare parts of the machine.

But due to lockdown we can't really go to him as he lives in India.

So I have to stay with Erens family until this pandemic gets over. Jeez.

...

So Eren told me about how this school thing works...but now they're having virtual classes but atleast they're being taught by a human and not robots.

Also he told me he's graduating next month.

Day 2 in 2019 spent well with Eren and his family... and I hopped on my bed after reading one of the books eren gave me to read. It's really a nice feeling when you read books. The only paper book I've ever read is my grandad's diary.

I prayed for everybody's well-being and went to sleep.