Prologue, introduction

I'm Nymphadora Elein, a young elf, who lives in Mirkwood. I'm young in elven age, since I'm exactly one thousand and two hundred years old (plus a few tens), so I haven't reached my adulthood yet. I would count as an older teen at humans. I live apart from my parents, in a small elven village, in the heart of the forest.                                                                                                                  

I'm working as a guardian, in the east side of Mirkwood. I'm the person who informes one of the Leaders about the safety of the woods, about orc hords and other dangerous creatures. Then the Leaders give weekly reporty to the king about their own part of the forest.                                                                                                                                                               

I love animals, just like a lot of elves do, but I also had a long eared owl, who had often followed me on my night patrols and helped me in the dark, but after fifteen years, some filthy orcs had killed him. I hadn't been in love with other elves, because I know hadn't found the true love yet, however I hadn't really tried. I love being by myself, or alone with wild animals. They always listen to me, and calm me down. 

My opinion about the royal family is neutral. I don't really like those huge parties and celebrations in the palace with endless drinking, but I mainly support their decisions in politics, and most of the laws.

So this is all, what you should know about me.