𝟢𝟢𝟤

⚠tw sexual assault⚠ EDITED

Apr. 14 5:39 AM

"know that where In my office we can talk about your proposal" opening you drawer pulling out your gun and cocking it placing down on the desk.

Facing mahito "yes I'd like to combine companies by a marriage arrangement " mahito said know looking up at you "and why the fuck would I do that, what worth does it bring me" "the benefit of a strong Business for drugs".

mahito's answer was a enough for you "that doesnt sound like a benefit and I'd rather be independent" you said unimpressed.

Mahito looking you up and down licking his lips just made his chance even worse since you didn't like him, he wasn't your type." it looks like I won't get anywhere with you so ill take my leave"mahito said as he raised up from the chair "Ill walk you out then" you also get up and walk to the door,

mahito stopped moving as he watched you step in front of him to open the door.

As you was about to grab the handle mahito stops you by grabbing your waist and pressing your ass against him.

He was pressing so hard you could feel his print through his pants, mahito leaned down to your ear "this could be yours Y/N just say yes to my offer".

that was your last straw "what the fuck!?" turning around you punch him and he collapsed and fell to the floor you start to beat the shit outta him.

Kaisen and Nova rushing in to drag him out
You stand up and brush yourself off "what do we do with him y/n?" You look up at kaisen "just get rid of him" "ooo does that mean kill him!!!" Nova said "no just throw him out." nova smile fades "alrrright" nova and kaisen leave your office dragging mahito out.

"THIS ISNT OVER Y/N I WILL HAVE YOU!!" Mahito shouted before nova chopped him in the neck making him knock out.

you close the door "man what the fuck just happened" you say in disgust.

You check your watch "I had something planned what was it ?" "Oh shit That ball its at 9:00 o'clock and IT'S FUCKING 8:45 I GOTTA GO" .

Rushing out of your office "Y/N THE BALL" zara yells "I KNOW I NEED TO GET READY"you yell running out the door and to your car You start the engine

Walking into the bathroom you start the shower and let it run to heat up the water you brush you teeth then get in the shower
The warm water hitting your skin calmed you down from whatever rush you were in " oooh that feels good " once all the adrenaline Weard off you realized what all happened "man that must have been a crackhead next time I see him and he pull shit like that ima kill him"

Stepping out the shower. you wash your face and start to so your hair reflat ironing
your wig and relaying your edges putting a scarf on your edges. You wash your face and start your makeup "I think ima go with a black look, this ball makeup gotta look better then all of them" .

Outfit

"Alright I'm ready" grabbing your keys you walk out the door and locked it you hopped in your car and started the engine *vrrr* " she purrs like a kitten

"Alright I'm ready" grabbing your keys you walk out the door and locked it you hopped in your car and started the engine *vrrr* " she purrs like a kitten. Lets go "

Getting out of your car With Zara,Kaisen and Niyah you walk up to the Announcer and told him your name.

the two guards open the doors for you "Y/N L/N and ZARA and KAISEN" you kaisen and zara walk down the marble stairs everyone's attention on you as you looked down at them .

You turn your head to see you Trevor and gladice walking towards you .

"Let the games begin" .