𝟢𝟢𝟧

Jul 1 6:00 am

(I'm going to call her working spot the office)

You woke up to your sister Giving u breakfast in bed "what's this for?"your sister smiled at you "just because " you looked her up and down an shrugged it off "ok then miss gurl" she rolled her eyes and walked out .

After you finished eating you got up to get ready and do your normal morning ritual.

You walked into your closet to find something to wear "I need to go to work".

Since it was getting close to summer you wanted something not too hot but not too cold.

eventually you picked out Some black leggings fur boots and a black short sleeve top with some black fur boots.

"liyah I'm leaving to go to work lock up the house when I leave"you yelled "ok bye y/n love u" "love u too".

you started walking down to the elevator and realized you had a new Neighbor you wasn't in a hurry to work since you were your on boss so you decided to say hello since they were living right next to you.

"hello is anyone here I just wanted to say hi since were neighbors" A tall man with long black hair holding a box walked out the doorway "hello neighbor" his voice was deep started you a bit.

" I just wanted to say hi sense your living right next to me" u smiled at the tall man.

"Anyways I have places to go so bye. " you turned around and started walking to the elevator and was waving as you was walking away " I didn't get his name " you mumbled

"geto." you turned around "what ?" "my name is geto" you smiled "ok, see u around geto" the elevator doors shut and you let out a sigh.

*Bzzz* *bzzz* you grabbed your phone from your pocket and seen  Trevor calling "what this nigga want know " you answered "hello Trevor" "y/n you have a meeting with toji at his house he's going to propose. Get here at 3:00 o'clock" "ok".

you pull the phone away from your ear And sighed "I forgot about that".

"Ok Trevor ill be there at 3" "y/n Make sure you were something elegant not rachet" you heard gladice yell "you better get this bitch off my phone " you hung up  and the elevator doors opened .

You walked to your car and got In . you opened your phone and set a timer for 2:30 you knew it would take you 20 minutes to get ready that's why you set one in advance.

You pulled out the parking garage and drove to work.

Walking into the office, you seen zara at the Receptionist desk "hey girl what's on my schedule Today" zara clicked on her computer to pull up your list.

"hmm you got nothing other then counting stacks of cash and making sure our profits are well, oh and you got to figure out what you want to do with that mahito guy, he's been trying to have meetings with your da- trevor, and I forgot who- but other that, nothing else".

"Ok then ima go bye " you waved at zara and walked of into your
office and started counting the stacks on your desk .

❇〰✴〰❇

58 thousand stacks, "whew finally shit was taking for ever" you said in relief that you where done.

"wait 58 thousand they're should be at least 78" you walked out of your office and went to the storage room to see nova counting the weed,cocaine,Molly ect.

" how much stacks are there "56 thousand stacks, why?" "Something ain't right, there should be 78 thousand stacks of cash and 67 thousand stacks of drugs.

"Seems as though there is a mole in my Establishment".

You walked out of the storage room and went to zara's desk.

You ringed her bell and she looked up from her computer and asked what was wrong,
" we are going to have a meeting when I get back" is all you told her you said goodbye and walked out.

You pulled up to your indoor garage and went up the elevator, as soon as you got out You noticed that Geto was done putting all the boxes up, you wanted to say hi but you had things to do not flirt with your hot neighbor.

You grab your keys out of your purse and opened your door as soon as you walked in you went Right up the stairs and went to your room into your bathroom you took a shower and did your makeup

You ran into walked to your closet and picked out a white dress

You heard a knock at the door but you ignored it, you was almost late to the meeting with toji and you hated being late it was like a symbol of disrespect andIt harms the business

It harms the business.

The ball was different there was only rich white people there so you could care less.

you knew there was going to be people with really high power in social media, and good connections to help your Business.

You walked out of your room and saw liyah sitting on the couch watching tv as you were about to greet her she asked you where you were going.

"I'm going to a meeting with dad, make sure you lock all the doors when I leave, see you later." Liyah nodded her head and went back to watching her show

you grabbed you keys and purse, and walked out, as soon as you walked out the door liyah locked the door You smiled and started walking to the elevator.

As you were walking you heard a door open so you turned to see who it was, 'click' as soon as you turned You saw geto in a tux and his hair in a half up half down hairstyle with a few strands down complementing his face.

"Damn" you mumbled under your breath he looked at you and smirked, you turned around really fast and kept walking to the elevator.

Geto following behind, you got to the elevator doors and pressed the button for the elevator to come.

A sigh came out and you sat there until the doors opened

Geto and you walked into the elevator together, you pressed the bottom floor.

You could feel geto staring at you which you didn't bother you since he was fine as fuck .

"I want to rip that dress off your body and fuck u dumb"