𝟢𝟢𝟨

EDITED Jun, 22

you turned to look at geto "hmm?", he just shook his head.

The elevator doors opened and you and geto stepped out.

All you heard was an engine start and a car pull out "running away huh, okay ill play".

You got in your car and took a inhale of the air you started the car and drove out to the parking lot.

You pulled up to Tojis House, Supposedly this wasn't his house but 1 of the many he has.

You parked you car and walked up the stairs, you Knocked on the door and as soon as you did Trevor swung open the big door

"Hello y/n you look beautiful !" Trevor said, you side eyed him and walked in th house.

"So how are we doing this?" You said looking up at toji, "some Dress you got on" Toji said "tell me how are we doing this Instead of completing me " you said

"I'm just gonna purpose" he said, "whatchu mean?" He just shrugged and walked off.

You just stared at his back and sighed as he walked off "I don't get paid Enough" You turned and walked to the table full of Champagne glasses you took one like a shot, You needed one to get through this night.

"y/n I haven't seen you in so long how has your business been going along" you turned to your aunt Lia holding a champagne glass.

aunt Lia was your only favorite aunt on your dad's side because she agreed that trevor was fucked up for what he did.

she's also the reason your business even started she was the most powerful woman in the drug industry in Japan .

and you wanted to be just like her, every where she went whoever underestimated her got their head chopped off with her katana she was 'that bitch'.

"It's going good,"  " I'm glad, I heard you're getting married ?" your smile dropped "yeah I am " obviously your aunt knew it was forced from your dad so she wasn't surprised to see your facial expressing change so drastically.

"well if you need to call me about business or anything like that hit my line" she winked and You smiled and she walked away to Trevor.

your turned and Tojis was standing right there holding something in his pocket smirking at u "shit" you turned and walked at a faster pace trying to run away from toji you eventually made it to the bathroom.

" stop being a pussy " you said to yourself
You walk out of the bathroom to see toji standing next to the bathroom door.

"you ready doll face?" "Boy bye, let's get this over with" you grabbed his tie and dragged him out the doorway.

You got to the middle of the floor and turned around to look at him "Neel" you looked up into his eyes.

"Whatever you say " he neeled and pull out the ring, you could feel everyone's eyes on you.

Some of the jealousy some of them envy either way you didn't care you looked into toji eyes as if you were surprised.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it "y/n l/n I have been waiting a long time to do this" he Pulled out a jet black box from his pocket and held it out with both hands he smirked "y/n will you marry me ?" you could hear the gasps from the crowd.

You looked at the ring "hmmm" the tension was real and so was the crowd's eyes, you looked at Tojis eyes "for my sister" you thought to yourself.

"yes I would love to" he got up and slid the black diamond ring on your finger.

You held your hand up and looked at the diamond "hmm I could do better" You smirked at toji.

"Just shut up and smile" Toji spoke through his teeth, you looked down at him and smirked.

You offered your hand to help him get up but he just stand up "cocky much?" You spoke through your teeth You gave the audience who were clapping a smile.

"cocky asf" toji responded you just rolled your eyes "whatever" you were about to walk off when toji pulled your arm "oww what the fuck!?".

We have some things to discuss about the marriage so follow me, your arm hurt like hell so you grabbed his hand and squeezed it telling him to let go.

He picked you up bridal style and walked out the house.

He put you in his car n the 2 of you drove off .

" where are we going?" You asked, toji just kept his eyes on the road and stayed quite.

The 2 of you pulled up to a really big house and he lead you to the doors and told you to open them.

You were mesmerized by the interior design that you forgot toji was behind he slid his hands through your hips and trailed up your body to your shoulders resting his hands on them massaging your shoulders.

"mmh that feels amazing" you moaned "you know what else feels good?" you snapped back and realized it was Toji touching you

"get off me" Toji chuckled "your so easy to please" you just glared at him and walk into the room and sat on the couch.

"So let's talk Business "