𝟢𝟢𝟪

Apr 2, 1:00 pm

Toji sent a car to your house and you took Liyah home and moved into Tojis house, as soon as you got into your room you began unpacking.

You found a card saying you were going shopping for your wedding dress at 1:30 so you got ready to go shopping you had already taken a shower and did your hair so currently your was choosing a outfit .

Outfit

You walked down the stairs and walked towards the door the two guard men asked where you were going and you just scoffed and said shopping

They looked at each other and tapped on their earbuds and mumbled something they nodded and opened the doors a black SUV pulled up and you got into it.

You could tell the driver was taking glances at You but you didn't mind it was expected your probably his most beautiful flavor of the year.

You looked at his mirror and noticed his long black hair And as soon as you started to recognize his face, you arrived at the dress shop.

The driver got out of the car and opened your door you took a glance at him n realized, it was geto from your apartment "what the fuck" you thought to yourself he reached out his hand for support But you just slapped it away and got out.

You walked away and he started trailing behind you, you turned around and stoped walking you look straight into his black eyes "what the fuck are you my bodyguard?" he just nodded.

You turned and kept on walking, you made it into the shop and were greeted by the owner of the shop he said that you had reserved a special dressing room and your fiance was already there.

You followed after the parlor to a room where toji was sitting on the couch, as soon as you walked in, you felt a chill down your spine.

"Come sit Y/N" he patted on his lap and looked at you.

You looked at tojis eyes trailing your body "Im not gonna repeat myself L/N" you walked towards toji and sat in between his legs and crossed your legs "bring out the dresses " you said to the parlor .

"Mmm I Don't know which dress to choose "  toji looked you up and down like he couldn't wait to rip that dress off your body on your wedding night .

toji what do you think " you said, looking into his eyes, his eyes shot back up to pair with yours making it more intense
he got up and pointed at a dress in the shop. you turned your head to look, and you were stunned,
it was so pretty and glamorous, you had to try it.

"This one" u said to the designer as you were looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Yes ma'am, well have it ready for you"the designer said.

You walked out the dressing room with the clothes you came with and noticed toji handing his card to the designer and giving her a big ass tip .

You walked towards toji and said that you were ready to go but he just nodded.

You scoffed and mumbled something under your breath walked out the shop.

You walked off to the car and hopped inside, geto got into the driver's seat and started the car .

As you were looking for your phone 
Toji walked up and got into the car .

He was now sitting in front of you with the biggest grin on his face, he leaned into your ear and gripped your throat.

"You're so pretty when ur mad princess, but the next time you do that don't expect me to hold back" he let his grip loose and walked into his car.

You were left with a smirk and wet panties.

"Fuck"

A/N -Y'all please excuse my absence I've been really busy with school n stuff but u gonna be getting more updates I promise