𝟢𝟢𝟦

EDITED Jun ,16

You finally found zara with your sister and liyah eating food "you foodies, I was looking everywhere for you".

" yeah ok Y/N after you and thee Toji Fushiguro went to the Terrance sure you was looking for us" you turn your head to liyah in shock "how you know who toji is" liyah just shrugged her shoulders "I have a way with things ".

You looked her up and down with your girl spill face and she got the idea " I heard dad over talking about him with gladice ".

"I'm guessing dad didn't tell her about the situation I'm in so ill just tell her half the truth" you thought.

You didn't want her to find out her life was in danger she was barely 18 so young you wanted her to breath and have time to deal with life unlike you who had to move out at 16 Because of gladice.

"Well I'm getting engaged to that man so be nice" zara looked at you in shock "Girl What" zara said in confusion "yea" you said.

"Anyways I'm bout ta'leave want me to take y'all home" you said looking at zara and liyah "nah I brang my car" zara said you turned to look at liyah "yeah I don't want to hear dad nagging on the way home can I stay at your house? " "alright fine with me, see ya zara, come on liyah I wanna say bye too kaisen" "alright" liyah shrugged.

You was walking for around 20 minutes till you found kaisen, you look closer to see that kaisen was talking to toji "god dayum if it ain't one thing its the other" you stomp towards kaisen and toji. annoyance on your face.

"Oh hi y/n I was just about to get you I wanted you to meet my college friend he's the one that lead me to you " kaisen waves her hand to toji, who was of course grinning you down .

"Funny, I was about to tell about how we are finances " you smile awkwardly at kaisen, who was obviously confused as to why this was happening but didn't say anything.

"Well, it seems that yall already know each other so there no need for me to explain who he is " kaisen said "yeahhhh" you say awkwardly "well, I'm about to leave see you at work ?" "Yeah see you at work bye y/n" you walked past toji glaring at him .

"Well that was awkward " liyah said "girl shut up ". You started laughing at liyah .

You told Trevor that you were taking liyah home with you and since he was in a conversation he just nodded his head .

You and liyah walked out to the men in the front and they hand you your keys .

you got in the car with Leah and drove off to your dads house to grab clothes for Leah sense she was gonna be staying over for a weeks.

❇〰✴〰❇

You pulled up to your dads house and liyah jumped out the car to go get her clothes. You grab your phone out of the cup holder to look at your text messages .

" why is this bitch ass nigga texting " the text messages was a drunk text messages from Trevor explaining when toji is going to purpose "April 15th".

Suddenly you hear your door slam and your sister rush in the car "damn bitch watch my doors" "girl I think I just saw dads car pull out" You put your phone down and pulled out the driveway and speed oFf.

Its not like your scared of him you just didn't want to hear him or deal with him.

You park in the indoor Garage the apartment complex had and took the elevator with liyah since you apartment .

walking up to your door you grab your keys out of your purse and unlocked your door.

You was into fashion so You apartment was the shit.

(we gon do a tour later 😛)

"Hey y/n I forgot to bring pajamas could you give me some ?" "Girl what happened? I thought you were set, whatever yeah I got some .

you handed her these silk matching pajamas

"Alright girl I'm going to bed, goodnight love u" U waved "goodnight y/n love u 2"

You closed your bedroom door slipped of your dress and hopped in the shower washing and exfoliating your body. "damn its been a night " you had let go a breath you didn't even know you was holding.

You got out the shower washed your face and brushed your teeth you slipped on your bonnet and got into bed.

And before you knew it you were asleep.