𝟢𝟢𝟥

EDITED Jun 16,

"yn we need to talk " Trevor said "about?" you say looking him up and down, you noticed gladice looking at you in disgust "the fuck you looking at bitch!?" She scoffed and walked away

"y/n I have a serious request how you answer may end up in me losing everything including your sister" he said in concern.

you could car less about him but ur sister was different.

You had no respect for 'your dad' he meant nothing to you so calling him trevor was no surprise to him he earned that title after what he did.

"What the fuck do you want? money again" you said in annoyance "y/n I need to marry someone very important i-" you cut him off "what the fuck do you mean marry ? I'm not marrying shit" " y/n this includes the life of your sister too" you sigh "what type of shit did you get into ".

" im sorry that you have be the one to deal with this - but ill get straight to the point I ended up killing someone who was close friends with Fushiguro."

That name alone meant something Fushiguro was not someone to be messed with and as soon as trevor mentioned his name you knew he was in deep shit.

"He caught me and said he'd kill the person I loved the most which end up being your sister, I told him that I'd let him have you instead and He said he would marry you or kill me and your sister."

"god damn old man you sure have a nack for getting in trouble and bringing others down with you"

"y/n your not helping" he said annoyed "I wasn't trying to" "anyways toji is attending this party so I need you to be nice for the sake of your sister and me " "what a way to bitch out Trevor" you laugh "Y/N" "fine fine but I'm only doing this for LIYAH not you, got it? "

"whatever " trevor pulled out his phone and started to search for something, you wasn't interested so you looked around to see where kaisen and Zara went.

You felt a pair of eyes stare At you so you turned your head to see a man with black hair and a scar on his lips.

He smirked at you once he noticed you was looking his way, you turn your head back to see Trevor shoving his phone in your face "this is what toji looks like if you see him let me know."

You wasn't familiar with Fushiguro's face but u knew his name of course.

Now that you seen him he was kinda fine.

Showing this picture you look closely and realize that's the man that you just saw, you see your father look up behind you. The fear on his face was so funny you almost laughed out loud .

" what a nice picture of me " you hear someone say behind you, could smell his dior cologne.

You turn around to see toji right next to your face "can you back the fuck up" you push him away and he chuckles " she's gonna be great for me ".

your face scrunched up in disgust "y/N this is toji the man your going to marry" Toji looked down at you with that same disgusting grin "hello Y/N" "hello mr.Fushiguro " .

You see gladice come back with glasses of champagne "it was nice chatting trevor but I gotta go" you grab 2 of the champagne glasses out of gladice's hand and walk off .

You gulped down both of your champagne drinks and keep looking for zara.

Toji followed after you, so you assumed he wanted to chat or something so u walked to the Terrance.

You leaned against the marble railing Fushiguro behind you.

"Fushiguro what do you want from?" you turn around facing him, he smirked "Y/N I want you." He said "stop the bullshit, im being dead serious WHAT DO YOU WANT."

"Y/N lets just say your father isn't someone I like." "And that's a good reason to force me into yalls cat fight? Take that bs somewhere else"

"No I cant , I dont to he needs to pay the price. A life for a life." He was serious "lets make a deal Y/N not like you have a choice but - you marrying me doesn't have to be real it's arranged that's it."

You looked up at Fushiguro

"Deal?" He said his smile reappearing once he noticed u started looking at him.

You moved away from Fushiguro and walked back into the ballroom.

He walk out a few seconds later.

You turned to look at him and voiced the word out your mouth.

"Deal"