seoul with pink streaks (?)

we forgot what happened.
or should i say, you forgot what happened.

how could i forget the day i got to know you're playing with not only one but two people?

if only i could just remember the other person's name.

we moved to seoul, apparently your new job was there and you had to do it. turns out seoul has better schools then australia anyways.

we met our aussie friends, felix and chris today.
they're both really good looking but ill still prefer you.

woah. felix has a pretty deep voice. what does he drink to get such a good voice?

his visuals our really stunning too. he's really beautiful. freckles, nice voice, good body. he has it all. but, ill slide out the fact that i saw you staring at his body for a little too long for someone who has a whole boyfriend right beside himself.

we met this one girl too, she has pretty teeth, pretty body, pretty face, long black hair with pink streets and a good fashion style. or maybe it's just one day where she's wearing some good clothes? but. ofcourse she has it all. people in seoul are quiet attractive.

for some reason her name was really familiar..park sanghee?
i probably heard it in some k-drama..?

you stared at her too long for my liking. longer then the time you stared at felix.