bound to happen?

you woke up, we fought.
but what actually hurt alot more then everything was your touch.

you never yelled at me this loud before.
what happened to you?
what happened to us?

'minho?' i still love how deep your voice sounds in the morning. but i know i can't. i know i shouldn't. cheaters don't deserve second chances.

'yeah? what's up ji?' i felt like laughing. you woke up seeing me fully dressed. just your hoodie and my sweatpants. it's humilating how i still took one of your hoodies with me during this situation.

'whats up..? where the fuck are you going at..' you picked up the phone to check the time..? or did you pick it up to check messages from sanghee?

'6am.' oh, you're getting up? i thought you'd atleast call sanghee and speak to her.

we fought. i broke down and yelled at you for cheating on me. the slap still stings on my cheek..it's red too.

i cried all the way home.
i still can hear the words you said.

'i never fucking loved you anyways min.' the audacity to call me 'min' too.

'i thought you did, i thought did fucking love me jisung!' ive never sounded so desperate in my whole life.
it was as if i was dying for you to save our relationship.

it was bound to happen?
we had to break apart.
you just saved an already broken relationship when i knew you were cheating the first time,
with sex.

we had sex that day.
you forgot it.

but i didn't.
so, this was my fault.
this time i broke our relationship fully apart.
it had to happen someday.