Kiss me, Ripper [Hope x Stefan]* Pt.1

Norman Fucking Rockwell- Lana Del Rey

[No-humanity Hope x Ripper Stefan]

WARNING: Mild sexual violence. Its NOT non-con (nor will I EVER write non-con) but it can be triggering for some.

1922

Week 1

Smooth jazz plays in the bar. The hum of it sends everyone into a tizzy that makes their inhibitions run low and want for alcohol go high. A yellow tinted light was the only thing brightening up the place. Stefan taps his ring clad finger in toon with the band against Rebekah's knee. She's staring at him like he hung the moon, like his hand on her body is a declaration of love.

If his emotions were on, he would feel bad for her, because a man feeling her up in a corner booth at a sketchy club shouldn't be love. But she loves him and he doesn't feel anything.

It's okay because she knows that. She's not naïve.

The girl that they had been feeding on is still in between them. No one at the bar notices or maybe humanity is truly just a daytime act. Stefan pushes the girl down.

Serena Caldwell

He asked beforehand.

He pushed the limp body and leans over to suck bruises onto Rebekah's pale neck. She moans and he wonders if she would let him fuck her in the men's bathroom.

Probably not.

Rebekah likes to feel charisest, not like a cheap whore he picked up on the street.

"It's late Rebekah. We're leaving."

Stefan watches as a bony hand clamps down on the girl's forearm.

The ripper jumps out of the red velvet booth. He doesn't love Rebekah, but he likes her and he is territorial.

She shakes the hand off violently. "Get off me!" Her voice is coaxed with disdain. Stefan is already face to face with the man. He's out of breath from feeding and kissing.

"Who is this guy?" He scoffs. The man looks utterly amused by him. Rebekah jumps up in a panic and stands beside him but a little bit in front, like she's protecting him.

"Stefan, don't, he'll kill you..." the vampire puts his hand on the tendons of Rebekah's neck, pressing right where her neck and shoulder connect. "..Niks a lot stronger than he looks."

Nik raises his eyebrows and looks like he's trying not to laugh. His tongue clicks on the roof of his mouth before speaking.

"So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore I have been hearing so much about." His accent is the same pinched English that Rebekah has. He smiles. "You're right, he does have funny hair."

Stefan can't help but let his lips curl back into a smile and chuckle softly at the not-so-subtle jab. Niks face becomes serious once again.

"I'm bored. I wanna go."

Rebekah walks forward with a sneer. "Then go without me. I'm not your girlfriend." The tall blonde man grabs her arms and spins her so her back is against his chest. Stefan would help her but it doesn't look sensual. The girl rolls her eyes like this happens all the time.

"No, you're my sister, which means you have to do as I say."

Stefan's green eyes flutter back and forth between the two. They do look similar in a sibling way. They have the same lips, nose, and eyes. Rebekah pouts like a child and crosses her arms.