1

It was summer break for 3A, Bakugou was planning on staying at his dorm, he didn't want to go home. But the day before the break started Kaminari,Sero,Mina,Jirou and Kirishima had asked if he wanted to go on a bakusquad trip to the beach for a couple of weeks.

~~

"Bakubro! Wait up!"
"What"
"Wanna come on a beach thing with us?"
"How long?"
"Two weeks."
"No"
"But Bakugouuuuuu"
"NO"
"Please?"
"..."
"Pretty please with all might on top?"
"What the fuck dunce face"
"Please?"
"Fine, Dumbass."
"YES"
"..."
"Meet us outside the school tomorrow dude, we'll walk to the airport from there."
"Okay."
"See ya Bakubro!"

~~

Bakugou POV:

I don't know what time I'm supposed to be meeting them. I'll message them. Idiots.

-bakusquad group chat-

Boom Boom Boy>
What time are we meeting? And who the fuck changed my name to Boom Boom Boy!?

Alien Queen>
I did.

Boom Boom Boy>
Dumbass.

Pikachu>
At like, idk, 12:30 or something?

Boom Boom Boy>
Whatever, see you there.

Hard as fuck>
Bakugou.

Boom Boom Boy>
What do you want?

Hard as fuck>
Thanks for coming dude.

Boom Boom Boy>
Whatever.

•Boom Boom Boy is offline•

It's 10:24. I've got a couple of hours, I'd better get ready. I'll shower then get dressed and stuff.
As I picked up my towel and made my way to the bathroom I got a text. Looking at the name I saw, Kiri.
What does he want?

Kiri>
Hey man, are you okay?

Bakugou>
Yeah why

Kiri>
Idk

Bakugou>
Why message me?

Kiri>
Can I come over?

Bakugou>
Why

Kiri>
Because I'm already ready and I'm bored.

Bakugou>
Fine. I'm at my dorm.

Kiri>
thanks.

Bakugou>
I'll leave the door unlocked, I'll be in the shower.

Kiri>
okie dokie.

•kiri is offline•

•Bakugou is offline•

He's coming over now. Dammit. I need to get in the shower. I checked the front door was unlocked and I picked my towel back up and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I turned the water on as hot as it goes and waited for it to heat up. As I took off my clothes I heard a knock at the door and then somebody coming in.

"Bakugou I'm here!"
"I'm about to get in the shower, I'll be out soon idiot."
"K dude"

The water was hot and steamed up the mirror, so I knew it was ready. I got under the water and felt the burning sensation on my back, it was nice, I washed my hair and body before getting out. I dried myself off and put a hair towel around my waist and the other over my shoulder, then I left the bathroom.

"Hey man!" He'd said as I came out the bathroom. But then he'd looked away.
"Uh, hi, what's wrong?" I said, confused.
"Uh nothing." He said, I looked down at myself but nothing seemed wrong so it was still confusing me.
I turned and got out a black shirt with a skull on it and some grey sweat pants. Along with underwear obviously.
"I'm gonna get changed, okay?"
"Uh, yeah, okay, do you want me to leave? Or cover my eyes or something?"
"No?"
"Ah, okay."

I took the towel off of my shoulder and chucked it in a clothes bin thing that I used for my washing, then took the towel off from around my waist. I had to untangle the shirt and my underwear so I just kinda did that, then looked over at Kirishima because he'd gone suspiciously quiet.
He's staring at me.
"Dude." I said.
"Uh, sorry." He looked away, over at my books.
That was strange, but then again it is Kirishima. I put my underwear on and put my sweat pants on along with my shirt.
"Fucks sake." I mumbled under my breath.
"What's up?"
"My Goddamn hoodie is still in the wash."
"Do you want one of mine? Because I've got a few in my backpack?"
"Ah? No it's okay."
"We've got 20 minutes until we meet them."
"Yeah but we're at the school so there's no point in going down yet"
"Yeah you're right."

Word count: 690.
Next chapter soon idk.