7

Bakugou POV:

I ran at the blonde girl, she giggled and hopped out of the way. I fell to the floor. For gods sake I'm to tired for her crap. She stands above me with a needle, bringing it closer and closer to my throat. I grab it and twist her arm.
"ACKcH" she squeak-yelled??
"Shut up. Where's Round face?"
"Who?"
"Ugh. Ochako."
"Oh."
"Well??"
"She's cute."
"WHERE IS SHE?"
"Why would I tell you?"
"I've got her Bakugou!" Mina yelped, pulling Uraraka out of the closet.(Lolol)
When Toga was distracted I punched her in the back of the head, knocking her out.
"Call the police Mina."
"But what about To-"
"Call. The. Cops."
"Fine fine."
That wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be, honestly. Didn't realise she'd get distracted that easily. Unless she was the distraction.
"The phone likes are off. And I've got no signal?" Mina said.
"Shit."
Then there was a knock at the window.
"Let me in. LET ME IIIIN" a raspy- hoarse voice growled through the small gap in the window. I opened the curtain and I saw Dabi. With a large purple portal behind him. I can't do this. I can't. I don't want to go back there and I can't let any of the others go.
"Give me my friend."
"Huh?"
At least he doesn't wanna take any of us.
"Please. I can't let her go again."
"Yeah. Okay."
What am I doing!?
"Thank you."
His voice wasn't angry anymore. It sounded worried. Was it because I hit her? Or because Mina tried calling the cops? Probably both.
"Mina, give me her."
"Oh, okay." Mina handed me toga, she was still unconscious, but she didn't sound in pain. Then she smiled at me.
"I'll be back." She said.
"No thanks."
I handed her to Dabi, he took her and smiled at me. Thank you for not stealing me or my friends.
"Thanks. Bye. Don't tell anyone what's happened."
"Sure whatever, get outta here."
He then left quickly.
What the fuck just happened.

The next morning I woke up on the floor of my room, why was I on the floor, I don't know. Am I gonna get up yet, nah. I laid there on the floor for a few more minutes. Then got up. I got a black shirt with a skull on it and some grey sweatpants out of my suitcase. Time to get the others up. Mina wants to go shopping.

Word count: 416