5

Sero POV:

I woke up to footsteps, which was a little creepy, but when I opened my eyes it was just Bakugou. He was pacing up and down the room, eyes focused on the floor.
"Dude, what the fuck?"
"Shut up."
"Whatever."
I got up and walked past him, he smelled good so he must've showered already. I'd better shower.
"Gonna shower dude, bye."
"Mhm"

As I got in the shower I heard bakugou looking for something, probably his Phone.

I washed my hair and hopped out of the shower, hoping Bakugou had calmed down.

I left the bathroom after getting dressed and I saw bakugou sitting on the floor near the window where the sun was shining through. Must be warm.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked
"Texting Shitty hair."
"Why?"
"Because I'm bored"
"K"

Kirishima POV:

After a few minutes of texting back and forth with Bakugou, I heard yelling from another room. It was definitely Bakugou. I got up and left my room to find his and opened the door to reveal Bakugou yelling and Sero laughing at him. When I opened the door they stopped and both looked at me.

"Heya Dude" said Sero
"Hey, what's going on?"
"Bakugou was texting you so I was teasing him abo-"
"NOTHING IS GOING ON GET OUT"
"Sure whatever ✌️"

I left and when I did I saw Mina poking her head out the door
"What's going on?"
"Nothing apparently."
"Oh"

When we got outside, we decided to go to the beach today, the Bondi one. Mina and Jirou were the first down.
"YOU READY TO SWIM!?" She yelled at me
"Yup, got my swimsuit under my jeans." I said
"Me and Jirou have ours on, I'd better message Kiri and Kaminari. Bakugou you ready?"
"Yeah." He said.

-Mina's phone-

>YIU GUYS READY!?
>YOU*
           Yeah be there soon<
>okie dokie!

-back to Sero!-

Mina texted Kirishima and told him he had to be down soon, hopefully he told Kaminari.

A few minutes passed till Kirishima and Kaminari came down, both of them looked tired.
"What's up with you?" I asked
"Didn't sleep."
"Why!?"
"Dunno, Kami had a nightmare."
"Oh LOLOL"
"Whatever dude."

We were walking down to the beach when Kaminari stopped.
"You good?"
"Yeah, there's a Pikachu plushie."
"You want it don't you.?"
"Yup."
"Fucks sake Dunce face, I'll buy it."
"REALY!?"
"Yeah."

Bakugou walked away into the shop, Jirou followed him and so did Kaminari.
When they came out Kaminari had the Pikachu plushy and Jirou had bought herself a bee plushy.
"Cute." Said Mina
"Yeah." Kirishima agreed.
"We'd better get there soon or there'll be no space left on the beach haha." I told them.

We continued walking for a few minutes, then we'd got there and decided to go lay out towels down on some of the rocks, in the shade, there was a cave behind us.

"RACE YOU TO THE WATER KIRI." Yelled Mina, stripping herself of her clothes. She and Kirishima both quickly took all their clothes off, so they were wearing their swimming costumes.
Mina's was pink and frilly, with aliens in it. And Kirishima had swimming shorts, with sharks on.
They ran down, Kirishima beating her by only a few seconds.
"YOU DIDNT WAIT FOR ME!" Kaminari yelled, also taking his clothes off, along with Me and Bakugou. Kaminari was wearing swimming shorts with Pikachu on the back, and I had one that was Spider-Man patterned. Bakugou wore black swim shorts with Explosions on them. Jirou took her clothes off, she had a black bikini on, she wrapped a water-skirt thing, which I'm pretty sure was just a purple scarf. She looked embarrassed. Maybe I should compliment her? Yeah I'll do that.
"Jirou," I said, she looked up at me, "you look great, don't worry about it."
She smiled a little and looked a bit less worried. She came and stood next to me, I was sat on the rocks, Denki had chased Bakugou into the water. Jirou sat down with me and leant on me slightly.
"You okay?" I asked
"Yeah, just tired"
"Okay, wanna swim?"
"Yea-"
"OH SHIIIIIIT"
"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE"
"STOP IT BAKUGOU"
"NEE BAKUBROO"
I got up and ran over, Jirou came aswell.
"What's going on!?" I asked
"Kaminari threw water at Bakugou and Bakugou figured out that he can make explosions underwater and now he's exploding water at him, but the water is really hot and Kaminari is crying because he can't use his quirk because it'll kill us both." Kirishima whined.
"PFFFTAHAHHAHAHA" I just laughed and so did Jirou
"Come on Jirou, let's have a race!!" Yelled Mina. Jirou smiled and jumped into the water with Mina. I followed, jumping on top of Kaminari, just to be annoying. Kirishima laughed and said we should play chicken, that game where one person sits in the other persons shoulders and they wrestle the other person off, we all agreed, because we're all stupid.
Kaminari got on my shoulders, Jirou on Mina and then Bakugou on Kirishima. Me and Mina and Kiri were laughing at the force we could feel above us. Then Bakugou started yelling, we don't know why. Then suddenly Jirou forced Bakugou backward, taking Kirishima with him, into the water. Kiri laughed at Bakugou's expression, which was one of anger and a mix of "oh shit I lost". Then Kaminari and me went down.
"MINA WE WON!"
"All thanks to you!"
We watched Mina and Jirou celebrating about their victory. Bakugou laughed under his breath, which shocked us all but nobody said anything, because we knew he was happy and didn't want him to feel embarrassed about it, since he can be like that sometimes.

After a couple of hours down the beach we decided to go back to the hotel, because it's a bit cold.

Word count: 937