3

Bakugou POV:

I was sat next to the window,
Kirishima was next to me, and I was worried that I looked pathetic to him but I couldn't help it, I hated airplanes and I was breathing really fast and heavy. He was staring at me, I could feel it. Then out of nowhere he put one of his annoyingly big hands on my thigh. I blushed a bit but hid my face on my hand.

"You okay?" He asked me
"Do I look or sound okay?" I sarcastically asked
"Uhm, no, sorry." He said.

He then moved his hand from my leg and put it over my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. I didn't try to push him away, he's trying to help me. My breath slowed but was still quite heavy and I started to tear up.

"Bro! You alright??" He whispered into my ear. I shook my head, no. Then he said, "I'm here for you, don't worry about it."

I nodded and put my head on his shoulder, pushing my face into his neck. He hugged me tighter and I ended up falling asleep on him.

~~few hours later~~

When I woke up it was because Kirishima was shaking me a little bit.
"We're almost there dude, like 20 minutes!" He happily said.
I nodd at him and get my phone from my pocket.
"What you doing?" He said, leaning over to see my phone.
"Twitter."
"Whatcha doing in twitter?"
"Scrolling."
"Come on dude, what are you looking at?"
"Hero news. Apparently Endeavour blocked Hawks on Facebook."

~after landing~

"Guys come here, they've got a Boba shop!!" Yelled Mina.
"Eeeeeeew! Let's get some!!" Squealed Denki.
"Nah thanks LOL" giggled Sero
"I'll have some!" Said Kirishima, with his hand on my shoulder.
"You want some Bakuhoe?" Mina asked me
"Yeah." I mumbled.
She smiled and ran off ahead of us.

When we got to the counter where we could get our drinks Mina turned around to us and asked what everyone would like.
"Milk tea please!" Said Denki
"Fruit tea." I said.
"That's kinda fruity bro..." said Sero.
"I'll have the Strawberry one, if that's okay." Giggled Kirishima, after Sero's stupid comment.
"Okay, and I'll have the same as you." Says Mina

~after they drank their Boba and got out of the airport~

"Where are we going?" Questioned Sero, who was dragged along same as me with no information on where we were going.
"Hotel." Said Mina
"Oh okay."
"Oh yeah and there are six of us but I could only book three rooms. So we're gonna have to pair up!" She said, grabbing Jiro and pulling her into a side hug.
"Okay, Sero you go with Bakugou." Said Denki, worried he'd be stuck with Me probably. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, fine, Bakugou come on." Sero said, taking me from Kirishima.
"Kirishima, it's me and you bro." Said Denki.
"Nice!" Said Kirishima.

Shortly after we arrived at the hotel.

Kaminari POV:

Me and Kirishima were walking to our room, number 69 (lmao sorry), and we could hear Bakugou yelling and Sero laughing at him, they had the room next to us and then Mina and Jiro had the one across the hall from us.

I was sat on the balcony of our room when Kirishima came out and sat with me.
"Hey man!" I said, he looked at me and smiled.
"You okay dude?" I asked.
"Hm? Yeah. I'm tired that's all." He said.
"You sure? You still wanna go and sit in the bar with the others?"
"Yeah! I wouldn't miss that, don't worry bro!"
"Nice!!"

Word count: 605!