4

Mina POV:

Me and Jirou were making our way downstairs after getting dressed. We were meeting the boys in the bar and we were planning on staying there until about 11:59 then at about midnight going back upstairs and staying in our own rooms, or all sleeping over in me and Jirou's room since it was the biggest.
I was wearing a high neck white sleeveless shirt and a pink knitted cardigan, and a pink and black checkered skirt. I also had white fishnets on with white thigh highs and large pink punk boots.
Jirou was wearing a black leather jacket with leather jeans and a large belt and big black punk-rock boots. She had chains going from the waist of the jacket to the belt and a chocker with spikes on it around her neck.

"Hey ladies! Looking good." Kaminari said with a wink
"Heya!" Kirishima giggled at Kaminari
"Good evening." Said Sero, rolling his eyes
Bakugou nodded toward us, his kind of greeting I guess.
Denki had a short sleeved yellow and black checkered hoodie with a fishnet sleeved shirt underneath with a pikachu badge on his hoodie, he had a belt covered in chains around his waist and black and white half'n'half trousers and bright yellow trainers. Kirishima was wearing a red and black sleeveless shark hoodie with a black shirt underneath with black and red trousers on and had his crocs. As usual...
Sero was wearing a black t-shirt with Frankenstein's monster on the front and he wore a black and white striped shirt under it. He had black baggy jeans on. He was also wearing crocs. Why is everyone wearing crocs.
Bakugou wasn't wearing what I expected Him to be, I assumed he'd have a skull shirt and sweatpants, but instead he wore a black blouse with a red waistcoat and tie, along with black and red flared jeans and high platform boots. He looked pretty cool.

After we ordered drinks from the guy at the bar, we sat and chatted away about some stupid film that was coming out soon, and how we all wanted to go and see it. Denki kept joking and saying he would take all five of us on a date to the movies and Sero was just laughing at him.
"Here are your drinks." Said a different man, this one looked a little more scary.
"Thanks dude." Said Kaminari
The man walked away.
"Bro didn't you order it with ice?" Said Sero, lookin a Kaminari's drink.
"Yeah? Why?" Said Kami
"There's no ice."
"Yeah"
"Where?"
"At the bottom??"
"Ice floats dumbass!"
"Oh yeah"
"Is it poisoned!?"
"Call the cops!!"
We all started to laugh. Then Sero stopped,
"No if ice doesn't float then it's poisoned. We should probably call somebody."

What a great way to start are strange  little holiday to Bondi Beach, we got into the hotel and somebody tried to kill Kaminari.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

the police arrived shortly after our call.
"This'd better not be some stupid prank, because you'll all get trouble." The cop said.
"It's not a prank! Look!" Said Kami. The police dude looked at it for a minute then took the ice out and put it in a zip lock bag.
"I'll take it to get it analysed." He said, leaving.

Even tho it was only 11:30, we decided to go to bed, we all stayed in our own rooms with our partners or roommates or whatever, and it was a pretty good night.

Jirou's POV:

After the Police left we all went to bed. It was getting late and we were all  t i r e d.
"Goodnight Ladies! And you homies." Said Kaminari, going to his room. Kirishima following.
"Night." Said Bakugou
"Sleep well guys!" Said Sero, yawning.

Word count: 638