6

Bakugou POV:

We were sat in the bar again, didn't order drinks this time though, obviously. As much as Dunce face is stupid, I like being friends with him. I'd rather he didn't die.

"Do you guys wanna go shopping tomorrow? There's a massive shopping place in town, it's not far from here." Mina asked us
"Yeah why not." Said Kaminari
Kirishima just nodded and looked down.
"Okay." Sero said. Jirou had already gone to bed. We didn't think she was sleeping though, probably texting crafting table.
"Are you okay?" Sero said to Kirishima, knocking me out of my thoughts.
"I'm okay, don't worry." Kirishima had answered, flashing a smile. It didn't look right.
"You sure?" He said
"Yeah, forget it man." Kiri'd answered. Sero nodded and went back to what he was doing.

Later that night we all went to Mina and Jirous room. We were all gonna stay in there because it was the biggest of the three rooms. On the way we ran into somebody I did NOT want to see.
"Kacchan!?"
"DEKU"
"Kacchan!"
"Go away Deku."
"I'm literally staying at this hotel. No."
"Why??"
"Me and my friends came here too."
"Ugh"
"Shush Kacchan."
"Tch"
"Hey Mina!" Said Uraraka.
"Oh heyyyyy" Mina laughed
"Guess what?" Ochako said
"What?" Mina asked
"I'm dating the best boy in our class!!" She smiled at us, as she grabbed Deku's arm.
"Eheh, I'm not the best..."
"Shut up Deku."
"No."
"Whatever"
"The best?" Sero asked.
"Nah I'm the best." Said Kaminari.
"No you aren't. Kirishima is." I snapped at them. They all went quiet and stared at me.
"What!?" I said. Oh. I turned and left, going to the room I was staying in. I could feel my face getting hot and my hands getting sweaty.

Kaminari POV:

"Wait Baku-" Kirishima started.
"You should probably leave him." Said Uraraka.
"Why? He's upset!" Said Kirishima.
"He'll hurt you if he's angry so leave him alone." Uraraka said, looking dead serious.
"Leave me alone." Said Kirishima, also turning and going toward his room.
"Goddammit." I said.
"What?" Said Uraraka.
"You just upset them. Both of them, although I thought it'd take more than that to upset Kirishima. He must be tired." I said, I'd better go see him. I left the others and went back to the room I shared with Kirishima.
"Dude you in here?" I asked as I opened the door. As I was shutting it after me, strong arms wrapped around me.
"Kirishima?" I said, a little confused.
"Shush. Just hug me." He said, his voice cracking.
"What's going on? You were fine earlier? And yesterday!" I said.
"No I wasn't."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know."
"Okay. I'm here if you need me."
"Yeah"
We just stood like that, at the front door in silence. We hugged and he sobbed into my shirt. I was confused I didn't really understand where this had come from. Was it because Bakugou got angry? Or because he stormed off after saying that? Or maybe he's just been like this for ages, but never said anything...

Sero POV:

"Please leave us alone." I said, I was the only one still in the hall with them. Jirou, who'd come out to meet us and let us in the room, had taken Mina inside the room and left me here. She said when I want to come in just to knock. Ochako kept being strange. She's not usually like this. Maybe dating Midoriya got to her head. Or maybe it's toga. Haha, that'd be bad. I knocked on the door to Jirou's room and she opened it and let me in.
"Guess it's just gonna be us." She said.
"Yeah I guess." I said.
Mina was laying on the floor, on her phone. Not sure why she's on the floor when there's a perfectly good bed, but she's weird. Jirou then went and laid down next to her. So I did the same. We ended up arguing about who the best Marvel character was.

Bakugou POV:

Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit. I screwed up. They won't want to talk to me now. Especially Kirishima. Goddammit. This is stupid. I need to be more of a man. Not a stupid wuss. Im not a wuss. Why am I this upset about it. I meant what I said. I just didn't mean to say it out loud. I wonder if they're okay. Round face didn't seem like- well, Round face I guess. She seemed like somebody else. It was weird. Then there was a sudden screaming from the room next door. Then fast footsteps, sounded like Mina or Kaminari. Maybe both. Then a slam. And more screaming. I was right t was both. I'd better go see what's going on.

I left my room and went to see what they were screaming at.
"What's going on?"
"TOGA"
Goddammit. I knew she didn't seem right. Wait I didn't even know if it was Uraraka yet.
"Is it Round face?"
"NO ITS TOGA."
"So she was pretending to be round face."
"Yeah."
"Oh"
"..."
"Let's get her."
"How?"
"I don't know. Kaminari go get the others. Mina look for The real Uraraka, I'll try and grab toga."
"Okay."

Word count: 875