tom riddle's diary-(25)

It was stormy that night, clouding over hogwarts. The loud lighting strikes deafened any conversation that flooded it's was across the slytherin table. But after dinner was over, I went to find Harry and Ron.

Flashback:

Me:"have you heard back anything from Hermione?"

Harry:"they said she should be out of the hospital wing in a few days....once she's stopped coughing up furballs."

We walked up the thousands upon thousands of steps, to find puddles over water flooding the top of the stair case.

Ron:"What's this?"

Harry:"I don't know."

Harry ran through the water, we followed behind him. The water continued on like a trail.

Ron:"yuck."

We stood still for a minute. The water looked like it was only getting deeper the further we went.

Harry:"looks like moaning myrtle flooding the bathroom."

We ran down the corridors. Our shoes were wet and the girls bathroom was completely flooded. The sink were pouring with water and the floor was filled with it. Myrtle was making strange noises again. She was sat up, perched on the windowsill.

Myrtle:"come to throw something else at me?"

Harry:"why would we throw something at you?"

Myrtle:"don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business, and someone decided it was funny to throw a book at me."

Ron:"but it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, It'd go right through you."

She fled straight for Ron as fast as she could. Ron looked scared and unsettled by myrtles presence. She always knew how to get to people.

Myrtle:"sure! Let's all throw books at myrtle because she can't fell it! 10 points if you get it through her stomach."

Her hand went straight through Ron. He tried to dodge it but couldn't move out of the way quick enough.

Myrtle:"50 points if it goes through her head!"

Her hand then plunged it's way through his head.

Harry:"but who threw it at you anyway?"

Myrtle:"I don't know. I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the u-bend thinking about death, and it went right through the top of my head."

She spiralled and began making the noises everyone knows her for. The sameness everyone avoided her because of. We all looked at each other, Harry had spotted a book on the floor. Presumably the same one that was thrown at myrtle. The book was soaked, it needed to be dried off before we could find out what it was and why it was thrown away in the abandoned girls lavatory.

*Later on in the gryffindor common room*

Harry flicked through the pages of the worn out leather book. The pages were blank. Nothing explaining what it was or why it was there in the first place. Harry flipped it over onto the front. The cover read:

Tom marvolo riddle

The name didn't sound at all familiar. Harry took the quill beside him and opened one of the old ink pots from at the side of him. He dipped the quill into the ink. He hadn't thought much about what he would actually write, so he just kept his arm above the book. The ink eventually dripped onto the pages. But after a few seconds the ink vanished like it was never there. The ink didn't leak onto any of the pages behind it either. So Harry took a dip of the ink once more and wrote:

My name is Harry potter.

The ink once again faded only seconds after. It had appeared with another message saying:

Hello Harry potter, my name is tom riddle.

Once "Tom riddle" answered his message, the urge built up and up. He just had to ask incase this Tom person knew anything about why it was happening.

Do you know anything about the chamber of secrets?

Yes.

Can u tell me?

No....but I can show you.

Let me take you back to fifty years ago...

Wind blew towards the pages, it went back and fourth until it wrote:

13th of June.

Harry picked up the book and held it waiting for something to happen. A light started do peak through the worn out pages and snatched Harry right from his seat. His was within the book pages, he'd been taken back to 50 years ago on the 13th of June.

Harry found himself in a corridor. It was hogwarts, only a lot darker than he'd seen. The atmosphere had almost reached a kind of grey colour.

Harry:"Excuse me? Could you tell me what's going on here?"

There was no reply.

Harry:"are you tom riddle? Hello? Can you here me?"

The figure who stood infront of Harry faced a group of people stood at the top of the staircase. 4 had been carrying a body on a medical table with a cloth covering their body entirely.

Dumbledore:"riddle?"

Tom:"Professor."

Harry:"Dumbledore?"

Tom prowled up the stairs. Harry's mere existence followed after him.

Dumbledore:"it is not wise to be wandering around as late as an hour as this."

Tom:"yes professor. I guess- I guess I had to just see for myself if the rumours were true?"

Dumbledore:"I'm afraid they are Tom, they are true."

Tom:"and the school sir? I don't have a place to go to. They wouldn't shut hogwarts down would they?"

Dumbledore:"I understand Tom. But the headmaster says they have no choice."

Tom:"sir? If this all stopped and the person Stopped who was responsible?"

Dumbledore:"is there something you wish to tell me Tom?"

Tom:"no sir. Nothing."

Dumbledore:"very well then. Off you go."

Tom:"night sir."

This had all seemed to realistic, especially considering Harry had been asked the exact same question by dumbledore too. Tom trodden down the stairs and once again, Harry followed. He headed through tunnels and stairwells, meeting up to a door with fine detail. He took his wand from his pocket and held it firmly, making sure no one was around him.

Tom:"evening hagrid. I'm going to have to turn you in hagrid. I don't think you meant for it to kill anyone but-"
---------------------------------------------------------