I Think Something Is Seriously Wrong.

Set in the future. The Justice League must scheme to find and save one of their own, but when their youngest member reveals something that terrifies them all to their cores, will they be able to win the battle in time. 

Nora, Bart, William and Avery were all stood in the Command Centre of the Justice Hall. The atmosphere was one of tension and worry. William was pushing buttons on a tablet and the other three were watching the large screen.

W-"I'm trying to find Aunt Kara's tracker but I've got nothing."

A-"Which means, it's either been destroyed or something is blocking the signal."

N-"Which in turn means we have a very big problem."

Before anyone else could talk the ground shook a little before a bright white light filled the room. Once it had disappeared and the group recalibrated their eyesight, the four turned around and they were shocked by what they saw.

Oliver, Barry, Felicity and Iris were stood staring at the quartet.

N-"Mom, Dad?"

Once the group had regained their composure, William spoke up.

W-"I don't mean be rude, but what are you all doing here? Shouldn't the four of you be enjoying peace?"

F-"Well we were, and then we ended up here, so we assumed that you brought us here."

The groups all looked at each other and shrugged.

BA-"We didn't bring you here. Aunt Kara would kill us."

A-"True, but who is gonna interrupt a honeymoon to tell a certain someone?"

N-"We promised we would only interrupt their honeymoon if it was an emergency."

W-"Nora's right, we don't know enough about either situation to let them know."

B-"If us appearing in this time is one situatuion, what's the other one?"

The group remained silent all of them looking at each other.

N-"We can't say. It's probably nothing."

The parents didn't look convinced and continued looking at the group who were looking at each other sheepishly.

O-"William?"

William remained quiet and didn't meet his father's eyes.

I-"Bart?"

Bart looked at his parents desperately before sighing.

BA-"Fine, It's..."

Bart is cut off as his mouth becomes sealed shut.

M-"Sigillum"

The eight people turned to see Mia and Connor both stood their staring at them.

W-"Hey sis. How was the honeymoon?"

Mia looked at her brother in disbelief, before stepping closer to the group with Connor behind her.

M-"It was wonderful until Connor gets a message off JJ telling us that Aunt Kara is missing."

C-"Not how I wanted to end our honeymoon."

M-"Ignore him. Now what do we know?"

N-"Aunt Kara dropped Alura off at school yesterday and then didn't turn up at Catco. Nobody has heard from her and we can't access her tracker."

C-"Where's Alura now?"

Bart struggles to speak against Mia's magic before she quickly releases his mouth.