Who am I?

Who am I?
And where do I belong?
If my face doesn't fit if I speak a certain way, if I dress strangely, does that make me a misfit?
If I message too much or not often enough, or stay completely silent, does that make a nuisance or a shadow?
Am I as transparent as glass? People look through me their gaze as cold ice.
No acknowledgement or recognition, just vacant.
And when people do notice me but brand we with their harsh tongues, and I feel empty and hollow, does that make me heartless?
Unfeeling? Expressionless? Dull and depressing?
If I don't find my place does that mean I don't belong?

Who am I?

Am I a hopeless romantic, and ideal lover who daydreams of the perfect heart to merge with mine?
Am I a replaceable being, disposable or reusable when it's convenient?
Am I a ghost, a phantom, an entity that haunts and disturbs you with my presence?
Am I a burden, an irritation an itch that remains after a vigorous scratch?
Am I a delight, a pleasure to have around and to spend endless amounts of time with?

Who am I?

Who am I to you?
Are our lines crossed?
Do you judge me so easily though you've never met in person?
How can you know me?
Or would you assume you do just be look or message alone?
If I spoke to you would you hear me?

Who am I?
Please tell me.
I need to know. I need to understand what I am.
Where I stand.
I need to know who I am.