Prologue:

It was a normal day. No missions, no inter dimensional characters coming into our world and no chaos happening in the universal protectors household.

As of right now, we can see Derek, the inventor of the group, under his Camaro as he was tuning up the inside of it.

Derek grunts, sliding his body away from under the car

"Hmm, hopefully this will make the car last some more years"

Slowly getting up from his position and picking up his toolbox he walks over to his workshop and puts the toolbox to the side.

He slowly taps his fingers against the faded metal.

"It's very quiet right now...."

They quint there eyes

"A little too quiet...."

Derek then hears a loud yell from outside the garage.

"DEREK COULD YOU COME TO THE HQ FOR A MOMENT, YOUR NEEDED FOR A MISSION!"

"And there it is..." Derek deadpans, hearing their leader Abbie calling for them.

(Timeskip)

The retractable doors open as Derek comes through with a full backpack of the essentials he'll need. He stops as the door closes behind them, looking around the room and sees his friends Tanya, Mateo, and Aubrey surrounding their leader and it seems like they were discussing something.

"Hey Abs, you said there was a mission for me?" Derek questions coming over to the group.

Abbie looks over to them, a worried expression along their face.

Derek raising an eyebrow, wondering what's wrong

"What is it?"

Abbie looks to the side

"You remember the Transformers, right?"

"Yesss...."

"Well...."

"Something serious is happening there!!!" Aubrey yells out, a scared expression along their face.

"Wait what?!" Derek exclaimed shocked looking over to Abbie for more information

Abbie sighs, grabbing their dimensional information panel and turning it on to show Transformers Prime Cybertron.

"Yes, something's happening there but I can't figure out what?!" Abbie informs, tapping her chin.

"It shouldn't be the whole Unicron thing with possessing Megatron situation because well Megatron's alive and-

Abbie gasped realizing something

"What is it!?" Derek questions them

"If what I'm thinking is right....Then Megatron still has Dark Energon inside them and Unicron will use that to possess them!?"

Derek eyes go wide, thinking of the possibility of it happening

"Well we can't let that happen?!" Mateo exclaims

"And what if that isn't what's really happening? It could be much more serious than that?!" Aubrey questions, overthinking the possibilities.

"Well whatever it is, we need to do whatever it takes to stop it..." Derek says, subconsciously fiddling with the necklace around his neck from last time.

Tanya clears their throat "Yes, we need to save that dimension on whatever is happening there"

The four friends look at eachother, nodding in determination and looking at Abbie.

"Abbie activate the portal" Derek commands them

Abbie nods, turning towards the console and switching on the level to the right dimension.

The faint sound of the portal activates in the middle of the HQ and one by one goes to the portal. As Derek starts to go inside, he looks back to Abbie.

"We'll make sure that the dimension is protected and saved Abbie"

Abbie nods "I know you will, Good luck"

Derek nods back "Thank you"

He then goes inside as the portal slowly closes behind them.

As Abbie watches the portal closed, she closes her eyes as he tail bashing them swings back and forth.

"Let's hope it's not what I think it is"