Author's note

Second scary collection or selection of stories is actually based on some of my dreams and nightmares as well as some of the things I've learned in school as well as history class Canadian history class and the methodology of the indigenous people as well as things I have read or watched on TV. Either way something is influencing me with the stories and it's very interesting to see what comes out of my head for the stories. I hope to see that you were interested in reading the stories as much as I was writing the stories. As I write story my story I go by memory by memory either good or bad memories and turn them into a creepypasta for your enjoyment.
As I want to write the second collection of stories of selection on man I select difference memories and things that I am influenced by TV YouTube TikTok books and other stuff for even as much as my PTSD nightmares Oring as much as some of the life lessons that I have learned in my life that I had to learn the hard way that I wanna pass on to creepy pasta and horror fiction. the stories are for your enjoyment and I hope just hear from you about how you enjoy the stories. I am just the first time author I'm on good Re now with book wanna bump in the night and will be very happy to see people read my box. All I can say is that I work really hard on this  one. 
A little three more snores in my head a healthy diet of 4 & 5 as well as horror again and astronomy. I always say I'm interested in different paranormal things like Bigfoot Sasquatch or other stuff that people think Go bump in the night.

I hope you're not sleeping right juice or when you're reading music collection or the first colour option 1 of the bump in the night series washer is the start of a bump in the night series. Hope you enjoy these scary tales there is more to come in book three. So I have a cuppa coffee at night as you were going to need it because you cannot sleep at night one watching there's always be in very well lit room Maureen daytime hours one readings yes book series.

Do you know that I am working on another shut of books called the damn trilogy. Which is about HAL and COVID-19 and the end of the world I'm trying to bring it back to its former glory. Hope you enjoy that one as well. Write later......enjoy the second trip.

I hope this series of stories and the box has decided to create the creative side of you and me either an artist photographer writer organization particularly in this case since this is about a writer. So you can actually enjoy what I enjoy doing as well which is writing. I read everything from horror to romance. Can I borrow from age genera so I can actually go and make a certain story that is in each box. Hope you enjoy the third trip that's gonna come around the corner soon .    Do you know what I'm gonna pull out of my ear for the third book I don't know it depends on the weekend that comes up here happy Easter and enjoy the scary stories that are not so easterie.  

Enjoy and for crying out loud don't sleep! Do not sleep

Wendy