The Blue Scarf (Raia)

Raia was sleeping in as usual. Patry was banging on his door.

"RAIA, RAIA, RAIA!!!!!!!!!!"

"*Aguh* WHAT!?"

"There's a weird noise coming from Lichts room, I think somethings wrong!"

"DON'T GO NEAR THAT DOOR!!" Raia was now. He walked over to his door and opened it to let Patry in. 

"Raia, what's going on with Licht?"

"Nothing..."

"But I heard screaming!"

"Pease just stop, I don't want to hear about it." Patry walked off into Raia bedroom.

"Hey, what are you doing in there?" Patry ignored him, and found the scarf Raia always wears, wondering what was so special about it he put it on.

"Hey Raia?..."

"Hey take that off, it's mine and you know it!!!"

"Ugu fine! here!"Patry took it off and handed it to Raia.

"Whats so special about some scarf anyways?"

"It's not just some scarf, it's special to me for my reasons"

"Is there a story behind it?"

"Yeah, I guess, but it's nothing interesting."

"I don't care. Tell me!"

"Why would I tell you my past, in a story?"

"Cause if you don't, I'll walk right into Lichts place and-"

"Okay, fine, just please don't walk into Lichts place, please."

"Yeah, okay."

Patry sat down and got all nice and cozy. Raia sighed and started to tell his story.

"Well one day on my sixth birthday, my mother took me to a picnic. 'Raia I wanted to give you something' she told me. I was shocked considering she had already give me so much. 'What is it mom?' I asked her. 'My scarf, I want you to have it.' 'But mom, you said your mom give it to you before she die'd.' 'I know, but...' before she could give it me humans attacked us, she told me to run, but I wasn't fast enough. They shoot an arrow at me, but my mother pushed me out of the way and took the hit instead. The humans had left when they saw our leader at the time, Lichts father."

"Lichts father was the leader of the elf's!?"

"Yes, now quiet! After that my mother had died there was no saving her. Her last words were 'Take this, it will protect you. I love you Rai...' and then she left me." Patry noticed the slightest tears form in Raia's eyes.

"Raia?"

"*augh* Sorry..."

"No, it's okay...so thats why the scarf means so much to you, because it was the last thing your mother give to you?"

"Yeah...something like that."

"I bet she was a wonderful elf."

"She was."

"So can I go to Licht now?"

"NO!!!"

"Why?!"

"You don't want to know why."

"What?" Patry was so confused. But he didn't care anymore he liked hanging out with Raia, it didn't really happen much often anymore. Raia and Patry got to hang out tell Licht knocked on Raia'a door.

"LICHT YOUR OKAY!!!"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Licht was confused, Raia got up and put a hand on Lichts shoulder.