The Perfect Picnic part 2 (Raia x Vetto) hardcoreyaoi

Warning this chapter contain series of smut, mpreg, sex, and boy x boy action, if you don't like it then leave now!

Vetto woke up to a still sleeping Raia. Vetto took his hand and brushed the side of Raia's cheek, the movement of Vetto's hand woke Raia.

"*hu* What are you doing?"

"Nothing sorry to wake you Raia."

"No, it's fine, I was having a bad dream anyways."

"What was it about?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Raia, we just got married, and you still can't talk to me about things like this?"

"There's nothing to talk about!"

"Okay, sorry...I didn't think...never mind."

"No say it, you didn't think, what?"

"I didn't think you were going to get so upset!"

"Then why didn't you just drop it?!"

"Okay dropping it, can we stop fighting now?"

"Fine...Sorry I know you were just trying to help."

Vetto climbed back into bed and sat right next to Raia. "It's okay, I understand not wanting to tell something to someone." Vetto started to kiss Raia, and Raia kissed him back. Vetto slipped his tongue into Raia mouth causing them to intertwine. Vetto pushed Raia down onto the bed. Raia parted there lips.

"What are doing?" He slightly chuckled in-between each word.

"Having fun, you made me wait three months to do this to you. So let me hit you as hard as I can."

"As hard as you can? And how exactly hard can you hit me?"

"Guess you'll have to wait and fine out, now won't you?"

"Fine, do it then, make me scream, make me moan, make my hands grab the sheets in pain."

"You don't ask for much, do you?"

"Do you want to screw me or not?"

"Oh I do!!"

"Wait Vetto, a condom?"

"Why?"

"Vetto, male elf's can conceive children."

"REALLY!!!???"

"Yes really, you seriously didn't know?"

"Well in that case, why don't we make one?"

"WHAT!!!"

"Lets make a little elf, together."

"Do you really think were ready?"

"Sweetie, with you and me together we're ready to take on the world, I'm sure we can handle a kid."

"But,...but what if can't?"

"With me by your side you can do anything." Tears were brought to the brims of Raia's eye.

"Baka, your suppose to screw me, not make me cry."

"Oh but I will be making you cry."

"Oh really?"

"Just you wait." Vetto started kissing Raia's chest and down his body, he took off Raia's pants and continued down.

"*Aguh*" Raia moaned loudly. Gripping the sheets hard when Vetto started sucking it. A sensation Raia's never felt before, causing him to moan even louder.