Putting on a smile (Ratri)

Author's note: My story's are not actuate to the show or manga, The character "Fintri" is not a real character to the show or manga, he is a made up character to make my story line more interesting, but in the request you can pick one of my made up characters to be a mane character of there own chapter if you'd like, just remember to have fun and enjoy the story! :3

Ratri woke up and looked around for his older brother Fintri. He said he wasn't feeling well last night, so Ratri thought to go to Licht to see if he knew where he was. Licht told Ratri that Fintri when to the river about half an hour ago. Ratri thanked Licht and headed for the river.

"Fintri there you are, Licht said you'd be here. Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked so cute curled up with my pillow, I couldn't bare to wake."

"So are you feeling any better then last night?"

"Yes quit better." But all Ratri knew was that was a lie.

"Come on, if we don't hurry we'll miss breakfast! Come on!"

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute."

"OKAY!!" Ratri ran ahead, and sit next to Patri.

"Hey Ratri, how'd you sleep last night?"

"Wouldn't you like to know little boy."

"I'm only one year younger then you."

"Shut up."

After Fintri made it to the table they began to eat, Fintri sat next to Licht, they looked like they were talking about something serious. Ratri wanted to know what was going on.

"Hey Patri any clue what there talking about?"

"Maybe there talking 'bout you getting your birthday tomorrow?"

"Oh yea I totally forgot."

"How do you forget about your own birthday?"

"Don't ask me. Hey do you know why Fintri keeps going to Licht here recently?"

"Not a clue, why?"

"I feel like somethings wrong."

"Forget about it and eat!"

"Oh okay, but I bet you ten coins I'll finish first."

"But I don't have ten coins?"

"Then you better start eating or you'll be in debt."

"*ah* Crap!"

The two boys eat as fast as they could, as Fintri talked with Licht, those two walked off so they couldn't be heard by the others. What Ratri didn't know was that Fintri was sick, very sick, but he didn't want Ratri to worry, Fintri was going to die but he didn't want Ratri to know he died from illness, so he had something planned with Licht.

"Is the plan set?"

"Yes, but Fintri are you sure you want me to do this?"