They Warned me Part 2 (Lira)

This was a request from @ThailaTeles8 this will be a short story but I hope you like it.

Lira was resting in his home trying to get to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about what that Man did to him. Lira heard someone knock on his door. He got up and walked over to the door and lend his ear against it.

"Who is it?"

"It's an old friends, let me in."

Lira realized who it was, that man. He came to the elf village, but why? Why come all this way!? Lira back away from his door and went out his back window. He quietly ran to Licht's house and went throw one of his opened windows. He walked to his room. When he entered he shock Licht's shoulder till he woke.

"Licht please wake up, please!!"

"Lira? Whats wrong?"

The boy was in tears but he barely mumbled out. "Help"

"Lira whats going on?! Your worrying me!?"

"His back, please help Licht!!"

The second Lira said 'His back...' Licht knew what was going on. He got out of bed quit and ran outside, when he saw Aku standing there he froze.

"Hello there leader of the elf's, have you come to give Lira over?"

"Not a chance in hell Aku, Lira isn't going anywhere with you!!!"

Licht brought his grimoire, and after a few page's flipped he spoke.

"Light Magic: Origin flash" This is a spell that the user summons a sword to their hand and, swinging it, releases a giant slash that cuts anything in its path. Afterwards, the sword dissipates.
Aku was right in the line of fire and was cut straight through his chest, leaving him unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Lira walked from behind Licht.

"No just unconscious, we will take him back to human village and they can handle him. Now Lira you can sleep in my house for a few nights tell your nightmares subside."

"Okay, thanks Licht."

Lira slept on Licht's couch that night and thought about what Licht told him the first time Lira saw Aku.

Flash-Back

"Licht!!!"

"What is it?"

"I saw a human fishing!!"

"Just leave him alone, who knows what kind of creep he is."

"Did you make sure Tetia wasn't a creep before you caught her?"

"Tetia is different."

"Well maybe his different?!!"

"Lira I'm warning you, don't go to him!!"

"Fine..."

Ignoring Licht's warning he went back to the forest.

Flash-Back over

Everyday Lira wished he hadn't ignored Licht's warning. Every night he can't escape the evil mans grasp, no matter how loud he screams, nothing comes out, no matter how much he struggles, he can never break out, and no matter how much he begs, the pain never stops. Lira could hardly sleep anymore, knowing that when he close's his eyes all he'll be able to see is Aku above him.
But maybe things will change now, knowing Aku is never going to come back again, useless he wants his ass beatn' by Licht again. 

Lira started sleeping more, playing more, and being more.......well, like Lira!

The End

Hope you enjoyed and I will be taking request if anyone wants me to make their favorite Elf have there own chapter, you can even pick a plot which can contain any of the following.

Lemon's

Smut

Rape

Torture

Special Ship's

HardCoreYaoi

or anything you can come up with.But most importantly have fun with it!! I love all my followers and thank you for reading!! :3