Holy War (part 1)

It had been a whole month since [Fn], Leo, Rose and Sherry went off to train and in that time their village had grow stronger with many now being able to take on even the strongest magic users.

"Listen everyone until our friends return this village is under our protection so lets give these holy bastards the beating of a life time" John said as he leads the villagers to battle as the holy church lead by the tri-faction appears on a nearby hill before the roars of both sides could be heard as they rush at each other. Magic was quickly used on both sides but this time the villagers had managed to defend themselves as the tri-faction watch on with zues being unimpressed. "It seems they have grown stronger in one month but I can tell they are far from a match with us" Ares says as Zues only looked annoyed as he stood there watching

"They are not blessed by father this whole fight is pointless" Zues said as he raised his hand causing the clouds to circle and lightning to come cracking through the dark sky as everyone looked at him. "This is bad" John says as Zues sends a huge beam of lightning crashing towards them however it is soon stopped by a wall of shadows as [Fn], Leo, Rose and Sherry walk on to the battlefield. "Sorry were late but opening a portal after doing intense training made it hard to open" I say with a smile on my face as we show up in some new gear which Azula provided us.

"So we finally meet the whole tri-faction I was once afraid of their power but now I'm excited to beat them" Sherry said as I nod before they float down and stand across from us before Zues looked at me. "Ares, Poseidon you can take care of the wolf and females but the vampire is mine" Zues tells them as they watch him vanish but I see him clear as day as I block his punch. "So your Zues the god of thunder got to say I'm not impressed so lets get to this" I say as I head to another location which Zues followed me too.

"Hey Poseidon let head to a location of our own and we can really let loose" Leo said as Poseidon follows him away from the village which made Ares smile. "Ok ladies I'm since I have to fight you both lets go 2 on 1 after all I wouldn't want to make this easy for me" Ares told them as he smiled but Rose and Sherry did seem impressed. "Your a cocky god ain't you Ares" Rose said as she lets her magic flow a little.

"But that's ok after all we've changed since we last met" Sherry said as her magic flows as well. "So bring it on" both Rose and Sherry say as Ares smiled at their resolve.

Sorry if this chapter was short but this was only a start the main action will happen in the next few chapters with each battle being it's own chapter.