{7}

The curtain has finally opened

8:36 am

Seungmin reached the place John asked him to go. John was the guy Mr. Harrison asked Seungmin to lean on him(John) whenever he needed.

After deciding to join Viper, Seungmin became very busy. He wanted not to avoid Youngtaek but suddenly Mr. Harrison rushed everything. As a result he had no choice.

Two weeks after, he was meeting with John to figure out why Mr. Harrison was rushing everything. To his worst, he met Youngtaek there. And Youngtaek thought Seungmin was cheating on him. He got very angry.

Seungmin had never seen Youngtaek getting angry so much before like this. Being angry, he even started hitting Seungmin. He was shouting and crying while shaking him, asking why did Seungmin did like that.

Seungmin understood once again how much he was loved by his dear yountaek. He had no words to explain. Even if he cleared the misunderstanding about him and John.. then what? How could he explain about the later incidents? How could he tell that he'll leave him forever?

Guilt took over him again. He remained silent and let Youngtaek vent his anger. But at a point, Youngtaek became so angry that he himself was on the veryge of fainting. John interfered and calmed Youngtaek down.

Seungmin decided to make himself the villain so that Youngtaek could move on from him and live his life happily. Because he will never get to chance to live with him.

John is one of those few people who know about Seungmin and Youngtaek's relationship.

Seungmin entered the  cafeteria.

He saw John was waiting for him. He noticed John's health had become very worse. He was looking so thin. There was dark circles under his eyes. He smiled a little seeing Seungmin. Then said,

" I'm sorry for calling you like this. I know you might get into trouble. But I had no choice. "

" That's not the problem.  What happened to you? Why are you like this? "

" I don't have much time. Please take this USB and go. Otherwise you might get into trouble. "

" Wait wait. What's going on? Please tell me. What about Mr. Harrison? Are you two in any trouble? "

The fact that Harrison is longer anymore wasn't known to Seungmin. John left a sigh. His lips trembled.

He said, " He's no more. "

" WHAT? " Seungmin stood up instantly listening the unbelievable truth.

" Calm down. Sir Harrison... he has left us about one and an another half an year ago... You'll find everything in this USB. Listen Seungmin,  no matter what, don't engage with Park Han Yeol, understand? "

" Park Han Yeol..but...why? "

" You'll find out. Please don't get engaged to him, okay? Now go. We don't have much time left. This might be our last chance to meet. So even if  I gone missing,  don't try to find me. "

" Hey John!! What are you talking about?? First, you said Sir Harrison is no more. Then you're telling me you can die at any time?? "

" Unfortunately this is the truth. Please go now. I -I I will be fine!! So please go now,  please!! "

John was requesting him to go. At the same time, he was constantly looking at the surroundings anxiously as if he was being chased by someone.

" But..but..." Seungmin was lost. He couldn't utter any words.

" I have to go now. I'm sorry again. I couldn't protect you. Sir Harrison will never forgive me. Forgive me, Seungmin. Please stay safe. I'm going. "

Without giving any chance to Seungmin,  he quickly left the cafeteria. Seungmin came out of the cafeteria but couldn't see him anymore.

He sat in his car (in driver's seat as he was the driver). He was very confused. He couldn't find how he should react.
He tried to calm himself down.

After a minute or two, he decided to go back fast. Because his guts was telling him, something big will happen soon. He quickly started the engine and left the cafeteria.

*Click*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Click*

"He has left the cafeteria just a few moments ago. Should we start now? "

" Yes. What about the other guy(John)? "

" Our people has already started chasing him. He'll get caught within half an hour. "

" Good. Now target Hayna. "

" Okay sir. "

Three cars left the cafeteria. Their direction was the same as of Seungmin.

                                    ------------~~------------

Youngtaek closed the laptop after checking infos about Evergreen.  It seemed none of them could be Seungmin. Because all of them became official members before 2018.

He was thinking about this matter. Then suddenly he thought about Hayna. That day, when Youngtaek went to shower,  Hayna told he's going to the market to buy something. And the market was located at ground floor of that building.

Its been already an hour and another half. But Hayna hasn't returned. He dialed at his phone number. But it said the phone of Hayna is switched off now.

Youngtaek became worried. No matter how bad relationship they share, they are still colleagues. Besides there are chance of getting attacked. Though none know their true identity,  still Youngtaek was worried. So he started searching for him.

Twenty minutes later,

He searched the entire market but couldn't find Hayna.
He was thinking what he should do. Suddenly he got a call from an unknown number. He picked it up.

"Hello!! It's.. me.. Agent Hayna... Warewolf...some people are chasing me. I'm at .... **** street. It's difficult for me.... to handle all of them..... Looks like... they had the intention to kill me... can you come please....?......"

*beep* 

An unclear voice could be heard from the opposite side. Youngtaek felt he know the voice but couldn't be sure due to unclear voice.

He became confused. Who could chase Hayna like this? More than that, the voice he heard was a real voice.

Up until now he has heard Hayna's robotic voice. So this call could be fraud too. But the phone number in which the call was dialed, none other than Psychos members could know the number.

Before Youngtaek could answer, the call was cut. He tilted his head. If the guy who called is really Hayna, why is he calling him from his personal phone, not from their official phone?

Youngtaek decided to ignore it at first. Few minutes later, when no call came from it again, he check it again. He got puzzled now.

Even if he wanted to ignore, the phone number was oddly bothering him. As if he was forgetting something very important.

Suddenly,  he rememberd what he was forgetting. By remembering it, he stood still as if he was struck by thunder.( when people get too shocked)

Because the number from which the call has come, is a very known number to him. It's a number he memorized again and again.

It was the number of 'Bae Seungmin', his ex lover.

To be continued,
------------------------

Aaaaaa, it's finally happening!!