{16}

2 years later ~~~

It's now 2024.

" Psychos " has been officially dissolved. As Captain - Agent Lion, Vice Capatin - Agent Cheetah & Agent Eagle suffered greatly.  It is close to impossible for them to retain their previous agility.  In the end, the three decided to retire.

Agent Werewolf was in no condition to fight anymore, it took him close to 1 year to finally be normal. He's still under therapy.

Agent Leopard joined Viper only to avenge his parents. After killing PHY , he had no reason to continue anymore.

Agent Fox, who also suffered much, decided to quit as his lover, Agent Eagle retired.

Thus, Viper decided to break this group and focused on other groups. Other members also decided not to be part of any other groups, just opted for normal life.

Normally, one has to serve till the end of their life but Viper made an exception for their extraordinary performances.  Mr. Ray also helped a lot so that they can adjust freely in their life.

Thus, an era ended.

|
|
|

The sky was quite gloomy. It was being forcasted that heavy raining may occur. The roads were not so crowded.

A tall figure, in dark brown overcoat , with a bouquet of flowers stepped down from the bus. He was heading towards graveyard.

He stopped as he reached his destination. He kept the bouquets. He was standing silently for a while. After clearing his throat,  he started talking,

Hello, I am Son Youngtaek. This is our first meeting. Nice to meet you. You can know me as your son's ex-lo.. no..  ex-collegue. Your son, Minni- Bae Seungmin has doing well, as far as I know. I owe you my gratitude and at the same time my deepest apologies .

The reason I am grateful to you is because.. thanks to you, I got to meet Minnie.. the one who came to my life as my oasis. He made my black&white world full of colours. He is the reason I am still living..still a human..

And the reason I'm sorry ..is because.. I am the reason he lost hope of living.. Thanks to my parents choice, Park Han Yeol targeted you, thus took you from him, and thanks to me, who didn't even...e-even...s-spare a se-second...hic..

Tears rolled down on his chick's. He was shaking, unable to hide his tears. The tears were overflowing.

The boy who didn't even cry when just after two long months, Seungmin still didn't open his eye. He remained as an active Psycho, killing every target he was given in his mission. Even when all members quit, he still was there.

When finally Mr. Ray informed him that Seungmin has woken up after 5 long months till their grand mission, the very next day he tried to commit suicide. 

Ultimately Jangjun forced him to leave Viper & took him to therapy. He still didn't shed even a drop of tear.

But now he's crying.  The pain..the guilt..the regrets.. he had stored in heart, hidden from everyone were coming out with the tremendous force lava came out with from an volcano which has just been woken up from his deep slumber.

I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. Sir..Mam...I'm sorry for hurting your son..I'm sorry..

The broken boy broke down into piece after piece. Unable to keep his composure,  he sat on the ground.  Kneeling, he bowed and continued to say sorry.