{13}

The Strom has started |2|

In the coldly frozen world, warmth can't be found.
Desperately reached out my hand but none available.
On the edge of line, continuously hurt and tormented
Still I haven't lost my smile, I'm fine.

*Vroom* *Criiicck*  *Vroom*

Two bikes were running dangerously, cutting the airs aggressively in the pitch black darkness with no moon in sky thanks to dense clouds.

One of them tapped in his ear to contact his colleague, but failed. He turned his head to inform the other following him, " He's not picking up. Guess he's still not safe to call us. "

He contacted someone else, " Hey Owl, How's others? "

" Owl here, Tiger, Phoenix and I have already started. Been doing it slowly as to avoid getting caught. Will take time longer than expected. "

" Tch! OK fine. "
" Oi Fox, where's leader? "

" Oh his way. He'll catch you in right time. You two are almost close. Be attentive to enter safely. "

Hayna & Leopard could soon see a massive mansion far away. He told Leopard, " Wait Jangjun, it isn't the building where Youngtaek is that we saw in photo. "

" Of course not. We are towards Park Han Yeol. Rescuing Youngtaek is job of Cheetah and Eagle. "

" How the hell we'll face the whole army with the just two of us? "

" Just focus for now. Stop thinking about Youngtaek.  He'll be fine. We have to stop Park Han Yeol at any rate. Even if we can't kill him, we have to give him a fatal blow. "

" Um..ok.."

*Vrooomm*

— — —

As they got closer, they saw dense forest area surrounding the mansion. Going through would not be easy.

"Hayna, we will be taking different paths now. I will directly enter the mansion. You find a way to reach the watch towers. You can see the high cliff there right? I will lure our target there. Be sure to take your position before that. "

" Rodger.  Good luck. "

" Yup. "

Soon Leopard aka Jangjun disappeared in the pitch dark shades. Hayna got off from his bike, he hid his bike effectively.

*Beep *

" Agent Owl here, follow the map I have sent you. We have successfully hacked that area. You won't get caught. "

" Rodger. "

Leopard went forward, under the guidance of Tiger.
Hayna went forward, under the guidance of Owl.
Phoenix was in contact with Lion.
Fox was helping Cheetah & Eagle to rescue to Werewolf. 

Mr. Ray was observing their tracks from their headquarters.  They headquarters were assisting Psychos, under the leadership of Evergreen.
He left a sigh. Being the last member of Dragon Fighters to be alive, all he could hope his juniors will be able to save his group.