{9}

Behind the Curtain : 2

Within a few moments,  those people quickly started following them again. Warewolf increased the speed more and ran faster.

Within a few minutes many cars from the opposite direction were seen to come.

Seungmin left a sigh. " Just how many people they are? "

Soon they got surrounded by the people. And the previous guys who were chasing, came from another side too. It was now 2x people than previous time.

One from the newly added people looked at Warewolf. Warewolf nodded and gave them a signal. Then started the bike again.

Those newly added people were bikeriders too. They crossed Warewolf, letting them go. Instead they attacked the other chasers.

Seungmin realized that the new people are from their side, not the enemies. He felt relieved.

Thuse they managed to came out from the turbulent storm. But Seungmin didn't knew the real storm was yet to start. The storm that Seungmin won't be able to handle.

Half an hour later,

Warewolf didn't talk a single sentence in the meantime. He was going towards an area which was almost people less.

He stopped at a point near the roadside. No people could be seen there.

Seungmin came down from the bike. They both were silent for a while.

Seungmin said, " I'm sorry for all the fuss. Thank you very much for helping me. "

Warewolf still didn't say anything. Seungmin felt something was different in today's Warewolf than other days.

Warewolf calmly said, " What is your relationship with Bae Seungmin? "

Seungmin was taken aback by the unexpected question. He hesitated for a moment and replied,  " I-I don't know about the guy you are talking about. "

Warewolf said, " I'm asking again. What is your relationship with Bae Seungmin? "

His voice was as calm as the situation before and violent comes.

Seungmin felt a chill spine. He tried to deny it.

" Look Warewolf. I'm indebted to you for what you have done to me today. But I really can't tell you anything about it. Please don't ask me further. "

Warewolf came down from the bike and slowly came forward to Seungmin. He stopped in front of him.  And said, " Fine. If you can't tell me yourself,  then I'll figure it our myself. "

Suddenly he grabbed Seungmin's helmet. Seungmin was taken aback by Warewolf's action. It seemed Warewolf tried to take his helmet off.

Seungmin understood that Warewolf intended to see his real face.

Why is he acting like this? Perhaps, does he know my true identity? But how? Seungmin thought.

He tried to resist. But after fighting for so long, he was totally exhausted. Compared to him, Warewolf wasn't that much tired.

Besides,  Warewolf had the string determination to see his face. As a result,  it was kind of impossible for Seungmin to free himself. They jostled for a moment. Ultimately Warewolf succeed.

But Seungmin didn't want to give in. He didn't know yet who might Warewolf actually be. So there's no way he would let him see his true identity.

That's why as soon as Warewolf took his helmet off, he quickly started running. He didn't have the hat on his head, as it fell somewhere during the fight. But he was still wearing his mask. So he thought,  at least Warewolf won't be able to see him clearly.

But the taller Sniper saw through the small Sniper. He also started running simultaneously. Soon, he managed to catch Hayna. And before Hayna couldn resist again, he pulled his mask. And the mask was taken off.

When Seungmin realized his mask was being taken off, he had nothing to do. Warewolf pinned him against the bike and grabbed his hand tightly,  preventing him from covering his face by his hands.

After seeing his face properly, Warewolf murmured,  " So you are really Seungmin..... "

Seungmin left a sigh. He said , " Are you happy, now that you have seen my face? If you are done, let me go then. I'm tired of all of this. Please let me go now. "

But Warewolf still didn't let go of his hand.

Seungmin shouted, " Ahh please Warewolf! Why are you acting like this? I really can't take it anymore. "

Warewolf, instead of letting him go, grabbed him more tightly. Seungmin was about to shout again but Warewolf cut him off and said in a deep and determined tone, " You are really very cruel Seungmin. "

Seungmin because more puzzled. He couldn't find any reason for the previous statement Warewolf has just stated.

Warewolf said, " I finally found you after so long time. That time too. You made me let you go. Now, you are again asking me to let you go?? "

Warewolf was still wearing his helmet and was using his robotic voice. But the despair in his voice was clear. Which struck Seungmin as if Seungmin really did something bad to him.

Seungmin shuttered while asking, " W-Who are you exactly? "

Warewolf said, " Me? "

He stepped back, letting go of his(Seungmin) hand. Then took off his helmet. Seungmin could see a familiar figure.

It can't be!! It can't be him!! Is he really...Him?

To make Seungmin's thought true, when the boy took off his mask, it turned out to bereally him. The boy smiled but the smile wasn't for happiness but for sadness. It was heartbreaking.

He looked at Seungmin. His eyes were filled with tears. He said, " Can you recognize me Seungmin? Or maybe, I'm already forgotten to you. Am I? "

Seungmin couldn't utter any words anymore. He wanted to believe it was a lie but it wasn't. It was the truth. Without him knowing,  tears rolled down from his eyes too.

Cuz, in front of him, was standing his colleague with whom he used to share worst relationship.

But under the mask, the colleague turned out to be none other than the person he loved most. The person to protect whom Seungmin decided to join Viper. He, who was Seungmin's everything yet Seungmin had to leave him.

The person standing in front him was his dear Taek, his one and only love, 'Son Youngtaek'.

To be continued,
--------------------------

Finally,  they learnt about their true identity!!
I hope the story isn't being too fast.
Please let me know if it's getting rushed.